Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A quick welcome to the new members... and a mission statement from Adam Montana

Adam Montana

I was out of town this weekend and didn't get to return any PMs - I apologize for that, and hope everyone is finding their way around ok.

From what I've read, there is a common theme among many new members... that theme is that you don't want to be banned for speaking your mind, and you want some INFORMATION and TRUTH!

Well, here's a real easy and real quick mission statement:

As long as I have something to do with the management of this forum, free speech will be the norm - not bans. INFORMATION is necessary to all of us in order to make wise decisions... I do not want to see this place become filled with nazi mentality mods, nor will it be a place where pumpers have the floor and questioners are beheaded.

Please, invite your friends to come chat and post on our forum. We welcome all, because you never know who might know someone... that might have the key to our futures.

Best wishes, prosperity, and happiness to you all.

-Adam

• Thanks 1