Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ordered dinar from Dinar Trade

YorkiePower

Honestly, I know NOTHING about Tampa Dinar, however, I purchased all of my dinar from DinarTrade on several different occasions and never had a problem with them. Maybe they are just having a typical Monday lol..

I wouldn't go into panic mode just yet. Wait for a bit and try again is all I can say at this point. O yeah, and God bless.

I thoguht this thing was pretty interesting. Tampa always talked about how established and well funded they were and then they send out an email they are unable to fullfill their orders and DinarInc has to come to the rescue. It was only like $150,000 in orders they couldn't fill. I imagine they aren't as big as Sterling Currency Group but if Sterling makes 20 mill a month I imagine Tmapa had to be doing well too. Kind of pathetic they couldn't fill 150k in orders that's pretty small numbers. I wonder what the real story is whether they were seling options they coudln't cover or got into some legal trouble. Who knows.

If that's the case I would complain, maybe a mistake on their part. I recently ordered from a dealer and got the wrong order got smaller notes than I ordered but correct amount. I'mjust gonna keep them. 

Dinar Inc. sent the large 000 notes...as ordered, authenticated but again they were notes that appeard to be 'used' or mixed at least. I had been getting all sealed uncirculated notes on past orders from Tampa Dinar.  I'm new to Dinar Vets, however I've  been reading posts here since 2009 when I got into this all. I read a post at one time that I think mentioned the advantage of uncirculated vs: circulated but don't remember. I was glad to have recieved anything after that last order!!

Sidney5 I have a question.

You received circulated notes but didn't request them?

That would be correct.....

Dinar Inc. sent the large 000 notes...as ordered, authenticated but again they were notes that appeard to be 'used' or mixed at least. I had been getting all sealed uncirculated notes on past orders from Tampa Dinar.  I'm new to Dinar Vets, however I've  been reading posts here since 2009 when I got into this all. I read a post at one time that I think mentioned the advantage of uncirculated vs: circulated but don't remember. I was glad to have recieved anything after that last order!!

That would be correct.....

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but if you paid for uncirculated you should get uncirculated. why do you say the notes are circulated? are they worn or something or just not sealed how you would like?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but if you paid for uncirculated you should get uncirculated. why do you say the notes are circulated? are they worn or something or just not sealed how you would like?

The package I recieved looked, for lack of a better term, cobbled together. I did not get the cellophane sealed uncirculated notes. I counted the order which was for 2 million Dinar. It was all there....and yes, some of the notes were 'worn' more than others. Most of the notes appeared to have been around a while....of course I took all of this as an Omen of sorts....I've got the RV fever as much as anyone!! :twothumbs:

The package I recieved looked, for lack of a better term, cobbled together. I did not get the cellophane sealed uncirculated notes. I counted the order which was for 2 million Dinar. It was all there....and yes, some of the notes were 'worn' more than others. Most of the notes appeared to have been around a while....of course I took all of this as an Omen of sorts....I've got the RV fever as much as anyone!! :twothumbs:

I want to add in here that my puchase was to replace what I had to cash in for a cross-country move.....