Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obamacare Exposed Biggest Swindle Ever

pluMmet

I pay my 15 PG's in our business cash under the table and we made a vow not to pay

any more income tax until obama is gone.I will take the fall for my employees

when the IRS comes we have pulled all of our money out of the banks.

I REFUSE to pay for obamacare.I will not pay one dime in fines I will go to federal jail

and get the best healthcare then for FREE! I dont have much time to live anyways.

Do not follow my advice in this matter but we need to hurt the banking industry

to get Obama's attention because the banks would'nt like it if everyone took their money

out of the banks.I told my bank why I took my money out and they didnt like it one bit!

That will send a message to obama.You cant take my money if'in its not their.

They dont have enough jail cells for us all.Up yours obamadontcare!

• Upvote 9

Every businessman Ive talked with about O-slam-a-care does NOT WANT IT!

all of my neighbors DONT WANT IT my question is WHO DOES WANT IT?

Please post and respond and tell us why its so good.

I bought the book and read it and all it tells me is that our premiums will go through the roof!

our deductables will be higher than cheech and chong at a rock concert!

Whats really bad is what about all the illegals here in this country that dont have to comply

they will be protected by all the sanctuary cities and still get healthcare for FREE at our cost.

I feel so bad for voting for this sob its all my fault.I hope he sticks by his muslim roots

and goes and lives where their is sharia law because when you LIE 

according to sharia law they will cut your lying tounge out!

I dont like being lied to at all and if its the last thing I ever do I will fix his lying arse!

Force America to buy this crap just so his name will be known by all in infamy.

well his name is already known as the worst president this country has ever seen!

And of coarse its not all just Obama's fault but he should grow a pair and just say NO

to the dam puppetmasters and take his death on non compliance to their will.

He just pissed off a major hacker and I will get his arse!His site will never work

and I promise this!and I am not the only one either.Its time to clean the whitehouse out

because its dirty very dirty!Might as well paint it black because he has gave America

a Blackeye.Force me to buy obamacare FORK YOU OBAMA!

sorry for the colorful metaphor

hackers unite and get this piece of xxxx

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND EVERYONE

PG your worst nightmare!

• Upvote 10

LOL, go to jail and not pay the fine.  My goodness, please let us know when you decide to go to jail.  When you meet bubba and you tell him why you are there i am sure the outcome will be interesting.  Silly people.

Ive met bubba before and we get along fine .

dont worry about me little one . 

you go ahead and get you some odummercare

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

This piece of legislation is an attempt to reap all the assets of small businesses.  

The 50 employee and 30 hr work weeks are only the starting hook.  

Minor amendments can bring these numbers down almost with the stroke of the pen.  

WE THE PEOPLE are being fleeced and our productivity is being harvested from us.

If all the cost of doing business increases: hyperinflation will follow and even the rich will become poor.

Hail Obama, Hail Obama, Hail Obama

(How can he blame this on Bush or the conservatives?) 

• Upvote 1