Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are the truckers?

Lutie

I don't see any news coverage of the truckers anywhere. Are they not rolling or is the media just not going to cover them? :shrug: 

MSM is not covering this --- they don't want to perpetuate a good thing

Google truckers in DC or

#T2SDA

you'll find all sorts of alternative media coverage though--including live webcams from the Interstate cameras

• Upvote 2

Get on youtube or facebook. They are there, handling business. They like the bikers are trying to do something to benefit us all. They are awesome people standing up to a corrupt government. They are being harrassed by the police, weather conditions are horrible and still they roll on. It doesn't matter if 1 or 100,000 showed up, they are still Patriots. They are running on their own dime. We owe them a debt of gratitude. Go Truckers and GOD BLESS

Just because the liberal obama butt-sucking media doesn't report it' doesn't mean it didn't happen. The 2Mil Bikes to DC received very minimal coverage as an example. 1.2 Mil showed up for that picnic. Naysayers do no good on any situation, just end up creating more drama.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Driving around in inclimate weather and i am not sure they were harassed.  Can you post a link showing where they were harassed?  According to my sources as long as they obeyed the traffic laws they can drive until they are happy.   Never said it happened, but no law breaking or insurrection no story.  Plus fuel is not cheap so if they can afford to burn fuel without hauling freight then i guess it is all good.

• Downvote 2

Driving around in inclimate weather and i am not sure they were harassed.  Can you post a link showing where they were harassed?  According to my sources as long as they obeyed the traffic laws they can drive until they are happy.   Never said it happened, but no law breaking or insurrection no story.  Plus fuel is not cheap so if they can afford to burn fuel without hauling freight then i guess it is all good.

Negatives, just like this truck protest that phased has fizzeld out.  I don't mind them.