Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Chat: Dinar Speculator 4/14/10

jlldrs

Breitling says to (23:58:58):

I HAVE TIME FOR A FEW QUESTIONS

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY

apolloo says to (23:59:23):

what you think about the singapore rv today/

I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT SOON

SAME THING WITH CHINA

THEY WILL ALSO DO IT SOON

VEITNAM WILL ALSO

apolloo says to (00:00:27):

think its all coordinated?

BUT THE BIG TUNA IS IRAQ

THE WHOLE OF THE WORLD IS ADJUSTING

apolloo says to (00:01:36):

do you see a certain order for it to happen in, like from smaller to larger, etc?

Breitling says to (00:01:38):

ANY MORE ?

YOU MEAN OTHER COUNTRIES RV

If anyone hasn't figured out that sevral websites all use the same web hosts and same website formats and has the same host of characters has to be living in neverland.

Now I'm not disparaging an of the above, because I read these sites also. but...but...take what you can and discard the rest and ...always do your research.

You're defensiveness indicates otherwise. Really, many of us here would like some clear indication as to who these people are. That is all I was asking. If you actually know these guys personally, or have met them separately, then just say so. Two of them chatting back and fourth in a chat room doesn't prove anything. Especially when their dialogue seems so contrived.

You question my integrity and wonder why I am defensive? I think that pretty much sums you up. You CHOOSE not to believe. That is up to you!. There are three possibilties to every post placed at this site, a lie, the truth of the day, or the facts. It's up to you to deside which. What I posted is fact. I obviously can't convince you otherwise, ( blood tests can be faked, pictures of the three can be faked too, handwriting examples won't help you either, will they) so I will no longer try. Sorry I tried to enlighten you. Good luck with your investment. Try not to get to stressed.

Relax man, you're getting all spooled up over nothing. I never questioned your integrity. I merely stated that,in my opinion, some of these "gurus" might be the same person. You stated that you knew for a FACT that these guys were not. I was just curious how you new for a fact. You must know them personally or have talked them other than in chat. Barring that I can't see how anyone could possibly know for sure.

You have figure out that yes, I have chatted with them other than chat, otherwise I would have said nothing. Yes....I have a close friend that knows them personally and chats with all three on a regular basis, family. Now I am done with this conversation.