Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Going Off The Deep End - 4/11/2010 - Great News Artticle

ronscarpa

I have never been so scared for my future, much less the grandkids I haven't had yet! I don't look forward to the concentration camps that are (believe it or not) in the plan. What do you think the big bubble bust of commercial real estate will be used for? Check it out.

If he's off the deep end, perhaps it's time to talk IMPEACHMENT. Why wait until 2012? He is in violation of his oath of office NOW. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If he's off the deep end, perhaps it's time to talk IMPEACHMENT. Why wait until 2012? He is in violation of his oath of office NOW. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I'm with you RV4Me333 - I wish someone would start the process - I'll sign on...!

RON ;)

I'm with you RV4Me333 - I wish someone would start the process - I'll sign on...!

RON ;)

and if impeached, then we would not have to furnish him or his family with healthcare...he would have to do like the rest of us and come under "Obama Care!" That would be such sweet revenge....but that can only happen if he is impeached.