Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's time......

Chief V

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

I have to say it but our country was built on a Christian Foundation, it's been slipping for quite some time now and faith has been lost by far too many. That is why we are in the situation we are in now....

The young lady who is on here Brigette Gabrielle, is well known in the Muslim world, and especially in the Terrorist World. Look her up on YouTube after you see this and you'll understand once you've heard more of what she has to say, she's got a couple long speeches...but well worth hearing. I know we have a few Islamic people on here, but that's the good thing about America, we still have some semblence of freedom of speech.

Scary......

And no one wants to either do or accept what must be done to change things, no lol not that kind a change either. We have already had that shoved down our throats.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

check that link and the video below

if you watch this whole video you will see footage you wont believe our govt.

did to our own people. watch the whole thing and see Katrina at the last half.

Worth the watch. Will scare you to death to imagine its real.

I think some people are not happy unless they keep something stirred up.honestly you think that obama pulls the strings.he is only president for 4 years at a time,and he does what he is told by the real people who runs all the coutries.I mean honestly you think because of that stupid health care crap that that really is going to destroy this country,what about that president before him that put us in trillions of dollars in debt to help a country that did not even like us.oh!!!yea I forgot we had to help the people and find weapons of mass destruction.which by the way was never found right.if we really was in to helping unfortunate people I did not see us run over to the darfur when they were murdering all those people.why because their was nothing in it for us.so basically what i am saying is there is no way obama is going to do anything different than bush or any of the other president at the end we will all be o.k. so relax and whatch the show.I dont care who is presiden or what religion he is ,he is our president and I will support him.same as bush he was the president and whatever decisions he makes I would stand behind it.if their ever was a president that was really going to do harm to the country we could boot his sorry butt out and get a new one that is whats so great about this country we can make changes if we the people stick together and do it.so put on your big girl panties and lets focus on this RV.

Sorry Big Daddy speak for yourself because that is not how I feel if you want to drink the kool-aid go ahead but myself I would rather have Tea.

Believe me I know we've had some bad presidents in the past but it is time to change the way we do things.

Honestly Fred, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I've been here for over 4 yrs and have seen the stuff, google 550 Metric Tons of Yellow Cake Ore. You have no idea of what was over here and neither does the American Public, why? Because the administration didn't want you to know, nor did the media, they pumped their battles stories while they were embedded with the fighting troops, not the troops out in the desert digging up caverns of stuff that they are still inventorying and destroying. I'm not trying to stir up anything, I'm not lacking of common sense either, but Obama has already spent more in a year than Bush did in four. Not even mentioning the Healthcare thing. There's alot more to what's going on over here than Obama ever had a clue about until he got into office, granted he's puppeted by others, but please pay attention to the anti christian rhetoric he is spreading around the world and he's calling America a Muslim Country???? Sorry, but you better wake up.

sfredieu

I forgot we had to help the people and find weapons of mass destruction.which by the way was never found right.