Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary committee attributes decline in IQD failure policy of CBI

Parliamentary committee attributes decline in IQD price to failure policy of CBI

Added by Ibrahim Khalil on June 2, 2013.

Saved under Business

Tags: BaghdadCBIIQDIraqi dinar

parliamentary-committee-attributes-decli

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Economic Parliamentary Committee attributed the continuous decline in the value ofthe Iraqi dinar in exchange of USD price to “the unsuccessful policy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq.”

The Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee, Mahamma Khalil, stated to IraqiNews.com that ”The continuous decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of the US dollar is a result to the failure policy of the CBI where the recent changes in the administrative staff and the intervention of the Government in the authorities of the CBI have negatively affected the efforts to regain value of the Iraqi dinar.”

“The CBI pledged to take procedures to increase and maintain the price of IQD, yet the price is falling down,” he added.

The CBI is offering the USD in the auction of foreign currencies with less value than the that in the real Iraqi market to reduce the difference between the IQD and USD. \END\

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/parliamentary-committee-attributes-decline-in-iqd-price-to-failure-policy-of-cbi/#ixzz2Y6Ko8Fjt 

Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

This is kind of old news just like the other old news.... Like Zig said, the dinar is creeping up albeit not dramatic.... The situation is so fluid and dynamic with so many people watching it currently with hopes of real time news,  that headlines like these can bring about unnecessary alarm and concern..... Seems that having info with much closer proximity to today's date versus a month ago would far better serve the dynamic fluidity of what is currently going on? Okay... totally in my opinion......  :D

And thanks for your exuberance in wanting to share info with us all  :tiphat:

Rayzur, I've seen several newly published articles with June or even January dates since July 1.  Don't know for sure that this is the case with this particular article, just wanted to let you know.

• Upvote 1

Thanks TBomb.... and yeah good point, Lord knows where articles come from and their dates... I'd swear I've read the same article with a different years date on it more than once..... so good point....

I read this same article last night which was featured as I noted, about a month ago in Iraq News.... And it was indeed my decision then that to bring it to the DV site would cause undue stress as it would imply a different scenario than the one happening at this very moment.... a month later.... in a very dynamic process.... So to be sure, I was giving an opinion that reflected my judgment (not always good, not always bad.... but always mine :lol: ) and probably didnt have to be so heavy insistent on that perspective..... Guess I just don't want undue heart attacks in this especially bumpy part of the ride as of recent....

Hopefully Teresa, you will focus upon my appreciation that you care enough to bring us all information to consider.... I really did mean that.... and I probably didn't have to be the hall monitor on this one.... :peace:

Anyway the article I read said:
Added by Ibrahim Khalil on June 2, 2013.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Economic Parliamentary Committee attributed the continuous decline in the value ofthe Iraqi dinar in exchange of USD price to “the unsuccessful policy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq.”
The Secretary of the Parliamentary Committee, Mahamma Khalil, stated to IraqiNews.com that ”The continuous decline in the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of the US dollar is a result to the failure policy of the CBI where the recent changes in the administrative staff and the intervention of the Government in the authorities of the CBI have negatively affected the efforts to regain value of the Iraqi dinar.”
“The CBI pledged to take procedures to increase and maintain the price of IQD, yet the price is falling down,” he added.

The CBI is offering the USD in the auction of foreign currencies with less value than the that in the real Iraqi market to reduce the difference between the IQD and USD. \END\

Follow us: @IraqiNews_com on Twitter | IraqNews on Facebook

PS TBomb... I LOVE that frickin little dragon lizard on your finger and have chosen to believe it is REAL..... I have this whole story going on as to where you captured it... and what you feed it...... Oh, and that it will remain a teacup dragon lizard.... :)

Edited by Rayzur