Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Mailman17 Chat: 4/10/10 @ 9:16pm

jlldrs

mailman17 says to (21:16:47): WHAT NON POLITICAL FIGURE CARRIES MORE WEIGHT IN IRAQ THAN ANY LEADER OF A FACTION?

Communicator says to (21:17:00): sustani

mailman17 says to (21:17:07): BINGO

fritzidinar says to (21:17:14): religious leader

mailman17 says to (21:17:21): AND WHAT DID HE IMPLORE THE FACTIONS TO DO?

Communicator says to (21:17:30): settle it

mailman17 says to (21:17:43): THERES YOUR SIGN!

mailman17 says to (21:18:06): ONT GET CAUGHT UP TOO MUCH IN THE MEDIA BS

mailman17 says to (21:18:43): LIKE MED SAID

Sounds like it is finally coming all together. Everybody's intel from all the different sites is lining up together and saying the same thing. We could be in for a very interesting ride throughout the rest of the month. Let's hope so. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wheels continue to turn in Iraq and the world watches. The pressure continues to mount on the leadership in Iraq to establish a government the POI can trust and live with. The signs are everywhere that the end is near and we need to continue maintaining a positive attitude. Intel or not, the indications are that there is a great deal happening in Irag that will affect the eventual RV. Life is great!

I think I might have found something that says that Parliament must be seated by April 15.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/03/allawi_takes_slim_le.php

Just wondering.... It looks like they were using the date of the 15th as an example? I am so glad you found this!! I was looking for it all night and it about drove me crazy! This is the same thing I saw but kinda blew it off.

In other words, if

certification takes place around 1 April, a meeting of the new parliament must be held within 15 April, a new president must be elected within 15 May, a PM nominee must be identified by 1 June, and a new cabinet must be presented for approval by parliament before 1 July.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/03/allawi_takes_slim_le.php#ixzz0kphmZei2

Just wondering.... It looks like they were using the date of the 15th as an example? I am so glad you found this!! I was looking for it all night and it about drove me crazy! This is the same thing I saw but kinda blew it off.

In other words, if

certification takes place around 1 April, a meeting of the new parliament must be held within 15 April, a new president must be elected within 15 May, a PM nominee must be identified by 1 June, and a new cabinet must be presented for approval by parliament before 1 July.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/03/allawi_takes_slim_le.php#ixzz0kphmZei2

Thanks Carlablum,

I googled about 20 different pairs of ideas and was about to give up when I said I'll hit this last one before I finally say thats it, and boom, thats the article that came up. You guys have a great evening.

In other words, if certification takes place around 1 April, a meeting of the new parliament must be held within 15 April, a new president must be elected within 15 May, a PM nominee must be identified by 1 June, and a new cabinet must be presented for approval by parliament before 1 July.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/03/allawi_takes_slim_le.php#ixzz0kqLfLPsz

1st step is certification which hasn't happened yet :( It could be a loooong summer.