Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Dinar Rumor June 21 2010

CoffeeDave

Have to call BS on this one ... they are NOT going to give you "their plan" of increasing value of the dinar .... 1. why would anyone exchange at $0.33 if you could wait a year and exchange at a higher rate?

2. they CAN NOT have this plan because they can't "predict" what value it will have .... what if all their refineries and pipelines get blown up by terrorists ..... no oil, no revenue no value for their dollar.

$265 is good but $3.22 will be better. I am with you Ron, Dinar will not RV $.33. Such wouild turn friends into enemies and I know Iraq does not want to do that after so many countries forgave its debt.:shakehead:

Actually I think $265 would be better than $3.22 HAHAHAHA JMO ;) I know what you meant though.

wow now everyones back to saying 3 + high rate now jehzz will it ever end... i'd be happy if it hit at .20 cents

I will be just happy to see it traded globally right now. Been holding onto it for so long. Supply and demand will bring it up once it accepted world wide anyway though. IMO

When you say "pumping" it makes it sound like they are working for a dinar dealer. Why would people pump up sales for the dinar? I keep hearing people using that term. Are they pumping for Iraq?

I think JAMMING was just stating their observation about how many rumurs the past 2 days and not saying to buy more. Nothing wrong with stating what one sees. People pump for fun or maybe do work for a dealer, who knows but that person who may do it. I doubt they are pumping for Iraq, but themselves if they are doing it.

I don't know any high ranking people that's why I would luv .33 and smile all the way to the bank................I might be a fool but just can't get my head around a 3 thousand time increase in value that so many people talk about on here.

.33 is over a 300 x profit and that would be beyond anything I could expect.

I pray it RV's higher that $1 minimum so those of us that do not have million's of Dinars will have enough left over after the IRS does their thing we can get debt free with! The regime is after EVERYTHING we have or will ever have! I'm just thinking about those who desperately need this for that second chance for their families to live.

I been thinking about this whole thing for the last week I've heard these rumors for 6 years and they all sound so good. I can say one thing I did buy some Dinars early on for $10.00 each per 25k note and the bulk of my dinars were $750.00 - $775.00 per million so really what other investment has held its own and not lost money???????????????

Sonho_Rear_&_Pool.jpg

Hey!!!! That's my house in the Philippines when the Dinar RV's and I marry my Sweetheart over there.

I don't know any high ranking people that's why I would luv .33 and smile all the way to the bank................I might be a fool but just can't get my head around a 3 thousand time increase in value that so many people talk about on here.

.33 is over a 300 x profit and that would be beyond anything I could expect.

What are you talking about? There are penny stocks out there that have made as much as 45,000 percent gain in a day.

If it does come in at .33, from what I understand from past "rumors" the dinar with the three zeroes will have a month or so to cash out as they might go out of circulation...anyone else surmise this from the past posts? Anyway, it would be nice if the RV happened any time soon, however, I will miss reading the posts.

The question arises as to how well the value for the IQD can be restrained at .33 when openly traded in the open Forex market environment? If we know ahead of time that an investment is going to increase 1000% within a 1 to 1.5 year time frame, demand for that will surely rapidly drive up the initial value?

I been thinking about this whole thing for the last week I've heard these rumors for 6 years and they all sound so good. I can say one thing I did buy some Dinars early on for $10.00 each per 25k note and the bulk of my dinars were $750.00 - $775.00 per million so really what other investment has held its own and not lost money???????????????

Sonho_Rear_&_Pool.jpg

Apple stock- APPL