Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank Whistleblower Attacked By DOJ

TBomb

Hi everyone, I emailed Karen Hudes today to ask her about the progress of her case, as she was scheduled to have another hearing yesterday about this:

Here's her reply:

"Thank you very much for asking. I've been scrambling --filing the attached court document, faxing all 188 Washington embassies, and doing some radio interviews on the side.
While I was in court today, Eric Holder's employee, the US District Attorney for Washington D.C., insisted that 188 Ministers of Finance were wrong that I was an employee of the World Bank. Instead, the D.A. argued that the DC police were entitled to arrest me from the premises of the World Bank, even though the World Bank and its employees have immunity. I'm supposed to go back to court and argue whether or not the DC Court has jurisdiction to arraign me on June 13th.

YouTube counts the number of people who have watched my video at 10,376. YouTube already erased another video which had 13,000 hits, by claiming copyright infringement, and removed three other copies of my video from the internet. But I have 22,000 listens on Coast to Coast.

And some CIA prankster called my husband while I was in court to say that I was in grave danger. So my husband called my 89 year old mother and frightened her. These crooks are actually kind of pathetic.

Best,
Karen"

• Upvote 2

I don't want to come across as disapproving of the video but I know lawyers and even a judge (friends of mine)........ she does not talk like a lawyer.... at all.

I do however think most of what she is talking about is fairly accurate (in my opinion from my own research) ..... she just doesn't sound like a credible lawyer to me.

• Upvote 2

No offense to you Machine, I really respect and enjoy what you bring to the forum....Here is a link to here website claiming she studied at Yale and University of Amsterdam...whether it's entirely credible remains to be seen, but it seems like a lot to go through just to try and fabricate a story/identity. And as for her "sounding" like a lawyer, I owned a legal services business for about 5 years in the early 1990's and and lawyers are just people too..some can be very precise and exacting, others can just ramble along. In my present business I work with attorneys on a regular basis as well, and while some can be monotonous drones, I find that most of them have their own personality/manner of speaking, just like anybody else.

http://kahudes.net/about-us/

• Upvote 1

No offense to you Machine, I really respect and enjoy what you bring to the forum....Here is a link to here website claiming she studied at Yale and University of Amsterdam...whether it's entirely credible remains to be seen, but it seems like a lot to go through just to try and fabricate a story/identity. And as for her "sounding" like a lawyer, I owned a legal services business for about 5 years in the early 1990's and and lawyers are just people too..some can be very precise and exacting, others can just ramble along. In my present business I work with attorneys on a regular basis as well, and while some can be monotonous drones, I find that most of them have their own personality/manner of speaking, just like anybody else.

http://kahudes.net/about-us/

I know ....... I had second thoughts after I posted that but it was too late to edit it, in the past half hour I have looked over her site and well I'll just say, I was a bit hasty in my first opinion of this woman, but  it was only my first opinion based on the video.

anyway like I said earlier I do think the majority of what she was talking about is pretty accurate.

+1 to ya theGent

• Upvote 2

I know ....... I had second thoughts after I posted that but it was too late to edit it, in the past half hour I have looked over her site and well I'll just say, I was a bit hasty in my first opinion of this woman, but  it was only my first opinion based on the video.

anyway like I said earlier I do think the majority of what she was talking about is pretty accurate.

+1 to ya theGent

Right on Machine, like I said, I meant no offense....keep the good stuff coming, and enjoy a pint or six this weekend!

Thank You for bringing this in Gente... Really Interesting.

Sounds like she and some others have the goods to deliver... The video and website were facinating!

Now if there are a few politicians who aren't in the banksters pockets... we may get somewhere.

TBomb Thank  You For The Update :twothumbs:

I used to wonder who was in charge of who... I'm totally clear now that it's the Banksters running the guberments.

They need to give us our money back and go to jail. I know... I know...  just wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

Something we could do right now is take our money out of the banks here in the US... 

and only vote for folks who are willing to End The Fed Reserve... make it an issue they can't ignore anymore.

The Fed Reserve Is The Biggest Sheisters Of Them All... They Have Their Hands In Everyones Pockets... 

They create wars so they can set up central banks and have control of other peoples money too...

Like they did in Iraq, Libya and now Syria... Iran is next if their plans don't get foiled.

It's one thing to steal but they are a killing war machine... all for pure and simple Greed!

Can You Tell I Really Do NOT Like Them?

• Upvote 1

Maggie, very well said. This is where I don't disagree with you, one bit. You hit the nail on the head. There are only 3 or 4 countries in the world, that don't have a Central Bank. Iran being one of them. The banksters are the cause of all wars. They cause and finance ALL of them, both sides. If we get the word to everyone, it could possibly mean real change in the world.

She sounds like a very smart woman to me, and we need more people like her.  The idea of bypassing a rotting central government and working with the states to 

develop state banks seems sound to me.  After all, small credit unions have been flourishing for quite a while now.  They do many communities a tremendous service.  If more and more U.S. money is tied up in smaller institutions around the country, the big banks may find some serious competition, and would perhaps be given the impetus to start cleaning up their act.  After all the only way to handle institutions like that is to hit them where it hurts; their pocketbook.

Maggie, very well said. This is where I don't disagree with you, one bit. You hit the nail on the head. There are only 3 or 4 countries in the world, that don't have a Central Bank. Iran being one of them. The banksters are the cause of all wars. They cause and finance ALL of them, both sides. If we get the word to everyone, it could possibly mean real change in the world.

Thank You DinarMillionaire :)

Glad we are on the same page here. This is where eveyone needs to agree and do something about it!

What? I'm not exactly sure... they are so out of control it's insane... maybe what I suggested in my earlier post would be a place to start.

She sounds like a very smart woman to me, and we need more people like her.  The idea of bypassing a rotting central government and working with the states to 

develop state banks seems sound to me.  After all, small credit unions have been flourishing for quite a while now.  They do many communities a tremendous service.  If more and more U.S. money is tied up in smaller institutions around the country, the big banks may find some serious competition, and would perhaps be given the impetus to start cleaning up their act.  After all the only way to handle institutions like that is to hit them where it hurts; their pocketbook.

I Agree About Developing State Banks Too,,. Good Idea And Great Post Lakedreamer. :)

Here's the latest "mass" email i received from Ms. Hudes

"This recent update mentions my surreal encounter with Eric Holder's Justice Department.  The District Attorney for Washington D.C.
is trying to bar me from the World Bank, although Congress is requiring the World Bank to eliminate effects of retaliation against
me for the World Bank to qualify for the US contribution to the World Bank capital increase.

§ 7082 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Pub. L. 112-74). available here:

http://www.whistleblower.org/storage/documents/whistleblowerlanguageinHR2055.pdf

188 Ministers of Finance reinstated me to settle bondholder litigation to bring the World Bank's $180 billion in bonds into compliance
with the world's securities laws.  Eric Holder is in contempt of the states, who must protect bondholders under blue sky laws.
http://nsnbc.me/2013/06/02/trumped-up-charges-and-thinly-veiled-threats-against-world-bank-whistleblower-karen-hudes-2/

Thanks to Kevin Lawton for his recent article in the Huffington Post.  The google search function will not lead you to this article.  HuffPo
closed comments soon after publication.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-lawton/world-bank-whistleblower_b_3350872.html

Unless I tell you otherwise, I am to appear for an arraignment hearing before Judge Karen Howze in the DC Superior Court again on June 13 at 10 am,
500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., Room C-10.  I am still looking for a lawyer to represent me at this criminal proceeding.  My argument that the Superior
Court of the District of Columbia, Criminal Division, has no jurisdiction to hear this internal World Bank governance issue is attached.

Between now and then, the more people that know about us World Bank whistleblowers' efforts to expose this corruption, the better. " 

See you in Court!