Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti P.M. -- Border File Over and I Would Go To Iraq Today If They Asked

blueskies

Can you say "Kumbaya . . ."

Kuwaiti Prime Minister: File border with Iraq over .. And I am ready to go to Baghdad, even if they wanted me to go today

Baghdad .. confirmed Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah, said his country ended file border with Iraq and replaced what اعتراه of problematic latest compensation Iraqi farmers who were affected by maintenance of border markers between the two countries through the construction of approximately 200 residential units alternative to them in cooperation with Iraqi government. 

Said the morning, in a statement to the newspaper 'Middle East' of London, in its edition on Friday: The 'Kuwait finished file border with Iraq and addressed file houses border on the Iraqi side and I look forward to visit Baghdad and wait for rescheduled by the brothers in Iraq' . revealed blessed for 'a meeting between the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad and Vice President of the Republic of Iraq Khudair Khuzaie during the Arab summit which concluded in Doha, Qatar (Tuesday) included a search in the bilateral relations between the two countries'. added: 'were discussed my visit upcoming Iraq and I'm ready to go to Baghdad at any time, even if they wanted me to go today, 

I am ready, but we are waiting for an appointment visit by them ', considering the upcoming meeting, which Sijmah counterpart Nuri al-Maliki in Baghdad' very important and Sacefy lot of things and will address the binary files between the two countries' . 

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=79628

• Upvote 2