Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady -Iraq Is About To Raise The Roof On Export Crude !

DinarThug

Then why on earth are you doing it? Self-punishment? So you have something to gripe about? Or are you trying to sound discerning and knowledgable? You don't even sound terribly smart to make such comments at the end of BondLady's post as it shows you just read her entire post, which you "cleverly" claim you would rather be waterboarded than to do. And all the while, you were doing it voluntarily. Perhaps this is how they do things on your home planet, but here, we try to use a little more reason and discernment, especially since no one was forcing you to read it. This is just a needless, pathetic little whine, with neither basis nor merit. How sad that you would  bother to respond at all given that this is all you can think to say. 

Two things that you can count on daily,1)"gurus" & 2)"Eyores" each spewin the exact same thing at nausea. Thank god I have better sense than to listen to either-peace

I glanced back through and found you giving yourself self-praise for not listening to BondLady, when you had apparently read the entire thing, too.  This is nuts!! Why would you spend your time reading it and then whining about it if you think so little of it?  Most people who are truly discerning readers only read things we want to know. We certainly don't use our time reading material that we know ahead of time we won't like just so we can try to cleverly whine and complain about it. Good grief!!!

Then why on earth are you doing it? Self-punishment? So you have something to gripe about? Or are you trying to sound discerning and knowledgable? You don't even sound terribly smart to make such comments at the end of BondLady's post as it shows you just read her entire post, which you "cleverly" claim you would rather be waterboarded than to do. And all the while, you were doing it voluntarily. Perhaps this is how they do things on your home planet, but here, we try to use a little more reason and discernment, especially since no one was forcing you to read it. This is just a needless, pathetic little whine, with neither basis nor merit. How sad that you would  bother to respond at all given that this is all you can think to say. 

This was in reply to Osmosis.  

Well couldn't we just get the Readers Digest Version...  Did it say we are getting an RV or not? I pass on reading all the jargon. I mean if I wanted a novel I go get James Patterson.... or someone like Hitchcock...Mysterious Mystery is still at work with the delays.... GO    RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!