Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dealer Pricing, Promotions & Sales Are Not Evidence Of A Comming RV lol

rulesforrebels

Okay so it never ceases to amuse me how people read into every sale, every promo and every price drop dealers do as evidence of an RV around the corner. I noticed someone posted on here their dealer dropped pricing to $980 so does that mean it's going to RV soon?

I also had a guy telling me the other day that Sterling Currency Group is running a sale on Dinar 15% off on small notes. He said it means an RV is happening Tuesday so tomorrow. He said who runs a sale for less than a week? And who ends a sale at midnight? It means its going to RV adn they want to make some money before they have to turn their excess Dinar in after an RV.

tell

Who would the dealer have to turn their Dianr into? The US Government? The Iraqi Government? The CBI? Those Dinars dealers are sitting on would be worth much more post rv than they are selling at $980 per million so why wouldn't dealers hold onto their stash?

Dealers don't know any more than you or I do. Sure htey have a line of communication wiht large brokers in neighboring countires to Iraqi, maybe they know about an RV an hour before the rest of us do but they dont know weeks in advance of anything happening and even if they did they would sit on their dinar and not run sales and let it go cheaper.

Any dealer promotions, price drops, etc are nothing but price wars or marketing tactics. Look a year ago we were all paying $1200+ to dealers for a million dinar, one dealer drops price, another follows, then price is $1140. Then someone goes to $1050, another dealer drops to $1000 and the trend continues. It is interesting how as the dinar gains in value its actually getting cheaper for us to acquire it but its nothing but price wars and competition.

Using the logic that dealer actions are a tell to a future RV which I think is silly, but just to play devils advocate I got an email with a special offer of $975 per million dinar and $75 per million Dong from Worldwide Collectibles. They said they are rolling out a new website in the next month that is goign to be new and improved and have more features. Using the logic that dealers actions are a tell to future performance of the Dinar why would these guys invest thousands of dollars in a new site if an RV were imminent and the business of selling dinars was about to be over? Using the logic dealers are in the know this would actually mean an RV is a long way away if they are going to the trouble of rolling out a new site.

That's just my two cents interested in hearing what you guys have to say. Do you believe dealer actions mean anything for the future of the Dinar?

• Upvote 4

Hi rulesforrebels,

I commend you on your assessment that the actions of Dinar dealers' sales promotions IS NOT an indication of an imminent RV, which is exactly what I too have come to believe for quite some time now. Also, your reasoning is well-founded and rooted in historical fact. For those of us who have waited and watched the IQD investment-related hype ebb and flow, there are a few reliable patterns that have emerged over time:

They include an ever-increasing amount of so-called "intel" centered around some event timed to occur "relatively soon," and based as well on other seemingly related activities either in Iraq or elsewhere. The information/rumors continue up until the so-called projected/predicted time period passes, only to be followed up with "seemingly" reasonable explanations for the delay. This also continues as more and more encouraging information is offered with the suggestion that we please stay grounded and be patient because our time is at hand. At the same time this is occurring, and almost in unison, the Dinar dealers seem to increase their onslaught of promotional sales gimmicks, so much so that their ads begin popping up in the most unlikely places. In fact, there is a direct correlation between the hype of the rumors and "intel," and the frequency of such promotional ads.

Yet, in the end the hype eventually dies down, the dates and events pass without anything significant actually having taken place, and we, the IQD investors are again left to ponder the prospects of continuing with this madness, or simply bailing out for good.

Since I refuse to accept the premise that I have been duped, and because i have already spent the money to become a Dinar investor, and therefore have nothing else to lose but my time in continuing to wait it out, I am among the few (or many) that shall hope in spite of the historical evidence that this thing called an RV may never happen. It costs me nothing to hope, and everything to give up on it. Thus, my investment continues to be a wise one in that when I consider all the things my hope has given me already, I have actually gained far more than the amount I spent to become an IQD investor.

Since I have no other information to offer anyone, and there are only two other people I have influenced to become investors in IQD (who I might add both still happen to believe in it too), I bear no burden regardless of the outcome.

Thanks again for your astute appraisal of a very important aspect of this investment. I hope that those who come here for information will read what you have to say on this subject, and NOT get sucked into the hype to the point of buying more IQD; that is unless they are absolutely convinced that it is a worthwhile thing to do. And, just to put this succinctly for everyone, Newbies and Veterans alike;

A SALE IS NOT A SALE UNTIL SOMETHING IS ACTUALLY SOLD!

Billio0

• Upvote 1

Hi rulesforrebels,

I commend you on your assessment that the actions of Dinar dealers' sales promotions IS NOT an indication of an imminent RV, which is exactly what I too have come to believe for quite some time now. Also, your reasoning is well-founded and rooted in historical fact. For those of us who have waited and watched the IQD investment-related hype ebb and flow, there are a few reliable patterns that have emerged over time:

They include an ever-increasing amount of so-called "intel" centered around some event timed to occur "relatively soon," and based as well on other seemingly related activities either in Iraq or elsewhere. The information/rumors continue up until the so-called projected/predicted time period passes, only to be followed up with "seemingly" reasonable explanations for the delay. This also continues as more and more encouraging information is offered with the suggestion that we please stay grounded and be patient because our time is at hand. At the same time this is occurring, and almost in unison, the Dinar dealers seem to increase their onslaught of promotional sales gimmicks, so much so that their ads begin popping up in the most unlikely places. In fact, there is a direct correlation between the hype of the rumors and "intel," and the frequency of such promotional ads.

Yet, in the end the hype eventually dies down, the dates and events pass without anything significant actually having taken place, and we, the IQD investors are again left to ponder the prospects of continuing with this madness, or simply bailing out for good.

Since I refuse to accept the premise that I have been duped, and because i have already spent the money to become a Dinar investor, and therefore have nothing else to lose but my time in continuing to wait it out, I am among the few (or many) that shall hope in spite of the historical evidence that this thing called an RV may never happen. It costs me nothing to hope, and everything to give up on it. Thus, my investment continues to be a wise one in that when I consider all the things my hope has given me already, I have actually gained far more than the amount I spent to become an IQD investor.

Since I have no other information to offer anyone, and there are only two other people I have influenced to become investors in IQD (who I might add both still happen to believe in it too), I bear no burden regardless of the outcome.

Thanks again for your astute appraisal of a very important aspect of this investment. I hope that those who come here for information will read what you have to say on this subject, and NOT get sucked into the hype to the point of buying more IQD; that is unless they are absolutely convinced that it is a worthwhile thing to do. And, just to put this succinctly for everyone, Newbies and Veterans alike;

A SALE IS NOT A SALE UNTIL SOMETHING IS ACTUALLY SOLD!

Billio0

When I first bought dinar for the first time back in '04 or '05 I somewhat believed in the idea of an RV. long ago i gave up on the idea of an rv, however if the country and economy stablized I do think the currency could gain value relatively quickly and a fair amount of value alowing us to sell for profits of a few thousand dollars heck maybe even tens of thousands. I dont have any illusions of becomming a millionair off this investment at least not by only investing a few hundred or a few thousand dollars I think you'd have to invest hundreds of thousands to see a return of that amount as I think its foolish to expect returns of 10,000% or whatever some peoples crazy revalution predictions work out to.

I dont think this is a scam and I dont think we've been duped we can still get most of our money back selling what we hold and I think it should continue to go up in the future. The people who are duped however in a sense I think are the people who continue to buy more and more based on unfounded and unsubstantiated rumors or even based on ideas like a dealers sale means its gonna rv, I think that's silly.

Dont lose hope I think holding 5 to 10 more years we may see significant profits over time but I dont expect any overnight rv to happen.

• Upvote 2

Let me use a bad analogy if I may. Imagine a gold and silver dealer right before a FED announcement on QE. It's pretty much guaranteed that there will be a significant increase in value of gold and silver after the FED announces they will print more money, but the dealers never stop buying and selling.

I dont think this is a scam and I dont think we've been duped we can still get most of our money back selling what we hold and I think it should continue to go up in the future. The people who are duped however in a sense I think are the people who continue to buy more and more based on unfounded and unsubstantiated rumors or even based on ideas like a dealers sale means its gonna rv, I think that's silly.

Dont lose hope I think holding 5 to 10 more years we may see significant profits over time but I dont expect any overnight rv to happen.

Hi again fulesforrebels,

Under no circumstances shall I EVER lose hope, no matter what eventually happens with the IQD. I'm in this for the long haul, and quite frankly I am probably more bullish about this investment than any other that I own.

That said, I won't be buying more dinar, not because I can't afford more, but simply because I am satisfied with the amount I currently own. Nothing a currency dealer can offer and no amount of "secret intel" will convince me to change my stance or confidence in the IQD's potential. Although I like to read the latest from whomever has anything of consequence to share, I still have a mind of my own to either make sense of it or to discard it as foolishness, and a waste of my time.

And, over the course of waiting these many months and years, I have even developed an appreciation for the LOPsters and naysayers who claim (in so many words) that those who hope for the highest possible return on this investment are just plain stupid. What I have come to realize is that even in their cautiousness and skepticism they are providing a valuable service. If nothing else they bring balance and a level-headed approach to this process for those others (GURU's) who can sometimes inject a bit too much enthusiasm, or promote an outrageous RV rate, which can oftentimes lead some who don't know any better to take extreme risks, and/or jeopardize their current quality of life in the process.

Billio0

• Upvote 1