Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vote for the race car!!

Barbann

I am posting this in the forum because this little guy needs your help. Barb is a friend of mine and I know that dinar vets members have the biggest hearts in the world. Would you please take just a few seconds to vote for the car design?

Our great grandson has NEHI.

http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/health/info/chest/diagnose/nehi.htm

It is very rare, he is 1 of 150 cases worldwide. Many children go undiagnosed because doctors are not familiar with it.

Karson has already had multiple surgeries because reflux also is part of this disease.

His grandmother is a Nascar fan and has designed this car to raise awareness for this disease. If we can get enough support and win, Nascar will design a car for the track like the one she has done.

Round 2 is on for Karson's car!! Please vote and copy and paste. We will need every one's help this round!!

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/155470

We have 16 voting days this round. Karson is in the hospital and at this time all we know is that they are waiting on the culture to grow, ruling out meningitis . He has a fast growing bacteria, breathing is labored and the first antibiotic they gave him had no effect so they stepped it up a notch. They are treating him right now for pneumonia, but what it is, I don't think they know at this point.

Please keep him in your prayers,

If you could get some friends to help us out with the car I would appreciate it.

Barbara

Karson says THANK YOU!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Trying to keep this thread at the top so they will get as many votes as possible- Thanks everyone

Have voted for this little guys car from day one...everyday!!! He is very popular where we are from. I keep him in our prayers daily.

Edited by gina1exp
added sentence