Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Evening everyone. I hesitated starting this topic, but it is something that I really think needs to be addressed. I firmly believe in this investment, and even though I am not an overly religious person, I do think we were led into this for a reason...be it God, or whatever. Be that as it may, if we are as blessed with this thing as I suspect we will be, I think it behooves us all to do something other than gratify our own desires...do something worthwhile to help someone who truly needs some help. There are hundreds, if not thousands in any of the areas where you live that go without the basic necessities of living. What is not acceptable is that many of those folks are veterans of our military. As a 3 time Combat Veteran of VietNam, I see those vets everyday struggling to stay alive. I think we have been admitted into a cycle and in order for us to complete that cycle, we need to give to those who truly need. Not the scammers who stand on a corner with a sign who instantly transform any money placed into their hands into alcohol, tobacco or drugs, but those who are forced by our own society into sleeping cold, hungry and depressed. If a miracle can happen to our lives, I think it behooves us to make a miracle happen for someone else as well. So think about it...vets, children, the sick. And remember these prophetic words : " To the world you may be just one person. But to one person you just may be the world. Act accordingly!" You CAN make a difference!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your service!

Thanks for saying that. There are just so many people out there who could use some help...kids in hospitals, elderly needing everything, to say nothing of the vets. Kind of overwhelms you when you think about it...

Thanks for saying that. There are just so many people out there who could use some help...kids in hospitals, elderly needing everything, to say nothing of the vets. Kind of overwhelms you when you think about it...

I agree I have plans but until the thing pops all I have are plans. As I believe many on here do this has been discussed in many ways. From folks paying off peoples layaways at Christmas to what churches,charities, food banks to give to.

You are correct: Overwhelming for sure but I for one am ready for new challenges bring them on.

Great suggestion

What the Heck

Evening everyone. I hesitated starting this topic, but it is something that I really think needs to be addressed. I firmly believe in this investment, and even though I am not an overly religious person, I do think we were led into this for a reason...be it God, or whatever. Be that as it may, if we are as blessed with this thing as I suspect we will be, I think it behooves us all to do something other than gratify our own desires...do something worthwhile to help someone who truly needs some help. There are hundreds, if not thousands in any of the areas where you live that go without the basic necessities of living. What is not acceptable is that many of those folks are veterans of our military. As a 3 time Combat Veteran of VietNam, I see those vets everyday struggling to stay alive. I think we have been admitted into a cycle and in order for us to complete that cycle, we need to give to those who truly need. Not the scammers who stand on a corner with a sign who instantly transform any money placed into their hands into alcohol, tobacco or drugs, but those who are forced by our own society into sleeping cold, hungry and depressed. If a miracle can happen to our lives, I think it behooves us to make a miracle happen for someone else as well. So think about it...vets, children, the sick. And remember these prophetic words : " To the world you may be just one person. But to one person you just may be the world. Act accordingly!" You CAN make a difference!

Thanks for this post. I have seen many folks post about their plans and I appreciate seeing their ideas. This has caused me to investigate things that I never considered in the past. I was surprised to find the many issues that need to be address other than the usual ones we consider. There is a pregnancy center 12 miles away that I have given to in the past and will definitely continue to support them but in a much bigger way. They have had so much success in helping young girls who find themselves pregnant to have shelter and support with having the baby. However, I am discovering so many other items that need to be address simply by opening my eyes and doing more research.

I pray that all do as you have suggested and definitely consider those who have served our country. There have been many comments about TerryK but he has put together an organization to help veterans. It is a good model. There appear to be many places for veterans to get help but they don't work together, so a disabled veteran may get an electric wheelchair but no ramp to get the wheelchair in the house because the wheelchair place does not do that part. If the forms for help are not filled out just right often a needed service is denied. There is much to be done in this area.