Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Gets its First C-130Js

Starlifter

Iraq Gets its First C-130Js: Lockheed Martin delivered the first of the Iraqi air force's C-130J transports earlier this week, announced <http://r.listpilot.net/c/afa/7p23he5/3at5t> the company. Staff Lt. Gen. Anwer Hamad Amen, Iraqi air force commander, accepted one of the first three C-130Js that Lockheed Martin is supplying this year during a Dec. 12 handover ceremony at the company's production facility in Marietta, Ga.

The two other airframes took off for Iraq on the previous day, according to the company. Iraq has ordered a total of six C-130Js to reconstitute its intratheater airlift capability. Iraq's final three airframes are slated for delivery in 2013, states the company's release.

The initial cadre of Iraqi C-130 pilots and maintainers has been training with the Rhode Island Air National Guard's 143rd Airlift Wing at Quonset Point ANGS, R.I., over the past few months. (See also entry <http://r.listpilot.net/c/afa/7p23he5/3at6u> from Lockheed Martin's Code One Magazine.)

i found this in a serch of price tags ---> sold to another area of the region ,,,Despite the sharpest rift in decades between Israel and the United States, the Pentagon is reported top have given the green light to the $250 million sale of C-130J transport aircraft to Israel.

The deal with Lockheed Martin involves three "Super Hercules" aircraft manufactured especially to the Israeli air force's requirements, Haaretz reported. They incorporate systems developed by Israel's defense industry.

The deal with Lockheed Martin involves three "Super Hercules" aircraft manufactured especially to the Israeli air force's requirements, Haaretz reported. They incorporate systems developed by Israel's defense industry.

so if i read the above post and this one ---> around 250 million for the aircraft the article i look at is dated march 2010 add a little more for inflation ,,,, now if we only knew how many dinars they paid in ;)

• Upvote 1