Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Rubaie's office: Press Release. I also need help someone that can cut and paste the press release in arabic Language!

ALBUNDY

Here's the deal with these Arabic PDF's..you have to download and/or purchase a program from Adobe that converts these "photos" to a "live" document, then you can copy and paste into a translation program. I believe a free download trial from Adobe will allow you to do this (create a live doc from a PDF) one time.

An article cameout on Tuesday, 12/4 which stated the Kurds and inadvertantly the US State Department supported Dr. Rubaie as a replacement for Maliki. Today, 5 days later, Dr. Rubaie said that these statements were not true and were released as a press release today. I would assume that this is what this pr is stating. Another article today was about Talabani and Rubaie meeting ans talking about the crisis within the government. Kinda sounds like a subject aa PM and a President would talk about to me.

• Upvote 4

Carrello: By the way, thanks for your help in translation. So that means Maliki may or may not already be fired and replaced by Dr. Rubaie. And, Dr. Rubaie still denied it that he hasn't been a new PM officially. So we just wait for the official statement from Mr. Talabani as a president of Iraq to announce Dr. Rubaie as a new PM officially.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1