Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paul Harvey... "If I were the devil".

RodandStaff

***///

Not one single un-true word in the entire piece.

Not one.

1965, really....? Holy Smokes... :mellow:

In almost 50 years we have not yet heeded the warning.

Now it has ALL come to pass.

Where does that leave YOU, Patriot...? :angry:

Renew your commitment to saving your Nation today...

Or endure the reality of the devil in our own house. :angry:

• Upvote 5

And those famous words, "and now, for the rest of the story," have not been said yet.

Before that happens, we must be dilligent indeed.

With God's help and grace, we can change the direction that this story is going.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Upvote 2

And those famous words, "and now, for the rest of the story," have not been said yet.

Before that happens, we must be dilligent indeed.

With God's help and grace, we can change the direction that this story is going.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

That my friend (I hope you don't mind me using that term, I use it for like minded ones who I connect with on the same page so to speak).. is the crux of the matter imo. God always makes a way if His people will humble themselves, seek Him, turn and repent... He will make a way for those who truly seek Him. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I was asking myself today. Where does the legalization of marijuana take us. I live here in Wa. As you know one of the two states that did make pot legal, or will soon. I have smoked since I was young off and on to this day. Not as much now as back then, but sometimes before a movie at home or just before bed. I don't think that makes me a bad person, but under the right circumstance it could make me vulnerable to (the devil). That's why I limit myself, but what about the people who don't. Where are they headed? I know a lot of people were tokin up in the streets when they got word pot passed in defiance and celebration of the Law. Defiance of the old law, celebration of the new. So what, are we gonna see this on the streets now? In front of kids, or our elders. I wanted this as a kid, but now I know this is bad. Very bad. I can't tell the future this is JMO.

Edited by fastarnie
  • Upvote 1

I was asking myself today. Where does the legalization of marijuana take us. I live here in Wa. As you know one of the two states that did make pot legal, or will soon. I have smoked since I was young off and on to this day. Not as much now as back then, but sometimes before a movie at home or just before bed. I don't think that makes me a bad person, but under the right circumstance it could make me vulnerable to (the devil). That's why I limit myself, but what about the people who don't. Where are they headed? I know a lot of people were tokin up in the streets when they got word pot passed in defiance and celebration of the Law. Defiance of the old law, celebration of the new. So what, are we gonna see this on the streets now? In front of kids, or our elders. I wanted this as a kid, but now I know this is bad. Very bad. I can't tell the future this is JMO.

I hear ya fastarnie.... it's seems like one of those "doors" that once open will be nearly impossible to close. Though I have never smoked weed I had three older brothers that smoked enough for the whole neighborhood!!! rolleyes.gif That said, it was hard for all three of them to try to fit into normal everyday life without doing some form of drugs. That just isn't healthy imo. Don't get me wrong, I have my vices, I enjoy my cold beverage like a lot of us, and yes, it's arguable that alcohol has a similar effect... the thing with me is I can have a drink or two and my life goes on as normal. I don't drink and drive, I don't put anyone else at risk, and I don't stay buzzed to exist through my day. So many that get on that treadmill find it hard to not keep turning up the level of participation because one high has to lead to another to another and so forth. And your exactly right... what are we going to pass on to our kids? I agree with states rights... but I also agree with a certain level of common sense and morality as well. That's my take on it, and as always.. just my opinion!wink.gif