Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gifting Dinar through IBC

Sitkadoc

Hi Adam,

I wasn’t sure this was appropriate for the website, but began by sending as an email to you and was re-directed to this site. We have gifted our daughter and family IQD. What is the best way to handle that. Both my wife and I are directors of our IBC and we would like to help our daughter with the tax consequences. I remember some discussion of this issue in the past with some recommendations, but am not sure what those recommendations were or quite how to proceed. I plan to go down to Belize whenever that occurs. In fact, we are taking the next step after successful completion of our IBC and establishing Corporate Certificates (currently waiting on them from Julie) and about to take the next step of applying for a bank account with Choice Bank in B. Thank you all for your diligence and help on our behalf. Now that the election is over (thank goodness!!), hopefully thing can move ahead.