Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***What Delta is saying....on CC!!**

easyrider

Delta has spoken and has said the Surpreme court has found Shabibi guilty!!! maybe a set up maybe not. It seems Shabbs will NOT be returning, if shabbs comes back he will have to defend himself and faces 7 years in prison. Delta is asking the family if they revalued tomorrow would any of you really care what happened to Shabibi lol? It could be true or the claims could be fabricated the truth will be revealed soon. Delta said Shabbs wont be returning to take a risk of going to prison and Frank says he will to clear his name. Wow, things are getting insane now. Delta says the GOI could be in our favor We wait and see what happens. Delta believes Shabbs has been delaying the RV and he should have revalued in beginning of 2012 Remember shabbs is accused of currency manipulation. Shabbs has completed what he needs to do it seems as if Maliki knows shabbs is done and now he wants him gone.

whats your thoughts?

And I just saw the following on another site that does a lot of RECAPPING on all things DINAR (lol)

Their words not mine :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Summary of Frank26/Delta Conference Call Monday night 10-22-12

It's hard to summarize 108 minutes of Frank and Delta. The entire program could have been done in 20 minutes.

•Shabibi has dual citizenships: Iraqi and Swiss. He is presently in Switzerland.

•Shabibi has a strong relationship with the Bush family. Delta thinks S did not want to R/V before the U. S. election and give the Demo's an edge.

•The IMF put Shabibi in power and only the IMF can replace him....not Maliki.

•Delta says the IMF is a monster. They lend money to countries, get them into debt with high interest rates and then control them. (Yet he supports S....or did.)

•Iraq has 130% backing for the R/V.

•Iraqi's are demonstrating for the R/V and a better life.

•The R/V was ready in July when S said he was ready but did nothing. Everything is still in place for the R/V.

•The Supreme Court (Iraq) did find S at fault for something. Whether it is real or planted, no one knows at this point.

•If S comes back to Iraq and is found guilty, he could go to jail for seven years. Delta does not believe S will return to Iraq and face charges.

•Delta knows S and believes he is a great man. However, he believes there may be something to the charges

Frank believes M is the bad guy and not S.

•The IMF and the CBI have a drop dead date for the R/V on 1 Jan 2013. Delta believes with S gone and the GOI influencing the CBI, the R/V time frame for the R/V may be accelerated because M wants it.

• Someone called in and said Ali stated if the GOI gets rid of S and controls the CBI, the R/V will happen immediately............

For what it's worth, given S's alledged relationship to the Bush cabal, it appears to me S was blocking the R/V in an effort to delay or disrupt the global re-set. They know the R/V is an essential part of the re-set and blocking it would be a big stumbling block for the BRIICS and the non-aligned nations.

If M does bring about the R/V shortly, given his historic visit and agreements with Russia, it would appear M is in the global re-set camp.

Or he may just looking after his own skin. There is an election in Iraq next month. If he's running, the R/V would do him a world of good.

• Upvote 4

I would love to think that this is all smoke and mirrors but the truth is I just don't see it that way at all. I honestly believe what we are seeing is a country that simply doesn't have their act together on any level. We spends days, weeks, months trying to figure out which one in the group has their head together with the country's best intrest (Shabbs) but now? You hear about their pride and how bad they want to show the world they are a rich and powerful nation, but they spend all of the time acting like school children having each other arrested. I don't really call that pride. Our troops pulled out almost a year ago and although we see articles claiming progress I don't see any. No smoke and mirrors here....Just a total lack of any common sense and no matter how bad you and I want an RV.... we wait.

• Upvote 2

I would love to think that this is all smoke and mirrors but the truth is I just don't see it that way at all. I honestly believe what we are seeing is a country that simply doesn't have their act together on any level. We spends days, weeks, months trying to figure out which one in the group has their head together with the country's best intrest (Shabbs) but now? You hear about their pride and how bad they want to show the world they are a rich and powerful nation, but they spend all of the time acting like school children having each other arrested. I don't really call that pride. Our troops pulled out almost a year ago and although we see articles claiming progress I don't see any. No smoke and mirrors here....Just a total lack of any common sense and no matter how bad you and I want an RV.... we wait.

I hear ya. Makes you wonder if it'll even happen, at all :(:( (because of the bolded)

Edited by Princess DinarTard