Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Frank 26 post 10/21/2012***

easyrider

this is a post from yesterday but all will be revealed from Iraqiya televsion on monday's CC with Delta:

Greetings Family,

Iraqi TV made an announcement yesterday concerning Turki's investigation of Shabibi and the CBI. You should be reading the articles today about this. You know my position on Shabibi.........and tomorrow DELTA will deeply analyze what was said to the citizens of Iraq concerning this issue. So before DELTA talks to you..........I wanted you to hear me talking to Dr. Shabibi. No magic carpet ride but for those that know me very well..........you know it requires a Blue Couch. Please join me.........please enjoy:

Aloha Dr. Shabibi.

I know you can use some....Aloha that is. Sir.......How do you thank someone that has done so much.....that so few even realize it. May I say.......Thank you kindly. Thank you for the dedication in the monetary reform of the IQD. For that matter …....Thank you for the restructuring of the CBI. You were appointed by the IMF. Only they can appoint a different Governor of the CBI. I don't see them doing that. I am confident that if you had done something illegal Ernst and Young audit would have revealed it. If you were guilty the IMF would not have wasted a second replacing you. So once again may I sincerely express my gratitude for your years of loyalty and service. Not so much for the GOI........but for the citizens of Iraq. Truly ….......you have been stubborn for them.

KTFA Family........if I could meet Dr. Shabibi in person …...these are the words I would speak to him.

It is true that two years ago S told M that there was some thievery going on at the CBI and M turned all four cheeks. But that is not the issue here. The issue is defined with another word …......unfortunately it leaves a stench. IMO........M has been prodding S all year for the release of the new rate. But IMO.........S has been protecting something called the CBI and the monetary future of their country. So.........M screams at S early this year telling him to STOP the lifting of the 000's and immediately report to him and the GOI what S is doing at the CBI. I suppose this is appropriate. But when you look at the number of years that S has been telling M to not only form the GOI but also cooperate with him and the CBI ….....we come to realize who has truly wasted time. So......S tells M to talk to the hand as he goes about the monetary reform at his pace. BUT FRANK...........why would S slow down or delay the RV if he is such a good guy? IMO.......S delayed this year in order to delay the illegal processes that were occurring at the CBI from some bad people. Even the articles yesterday said …......we're not going after S.....we are looking into the illegal activities that might have occurred within the CBI. Just like Cracker Jacks ….......the investigation is going to find some surprises.

In the muckla ….....the beginning of this year........S was presented a law allowing him to lift the 000's. But instead he bought some time by only doing a 4 PIP movement in the auctions. Booo.........Shabibi is delaying !!! IMO.......yes...........because he cares. The CBI had to be fixed and all the way up to July he and other agencies threw out the trash. Then at the start of August.......S tells the world.........everything that is required for the lifting of the 000's IS DONE! But M stubbornly kept pointing his finger at S demanding a full report on the monetary reform of the IQD. Once again........I suppose this is only logical. But by this time S and other powers to be just kept working on the monetary reform. Once in awhile they would throw some crumbs of information to M but that only infuriated him. S goes about bringing in foreign investors and telling the citizens to open bank accounts. He goes to London and he found no bridges falling down.........only international support for what he is doing at the CBI. Meanwhile.......6 to 7 billion dollars comes up missing from the DFI fund. M salivates. So........he uses the power that he has to create issues with S. By the way.........did you know that A is a friend of S? M knows that he cannot replace S..........UNLESS this said Governor has been found guilty of illegal activities within his position. Call it a loop hole or small crack.....but regardless.........M went to his cabinet and told them he needed laws to investigate S. Since then.......S went to Japan to once again acquire infrastructure help. When S found out this week that M was accusing him of illegal activities he announced from Japan that he would return to Iraq and explain what happened at the CBI. The team he was with in Japan has returned to Iraq and today we find S in Switzerland. Working hard to rebuild Iraq.

Now it is true that the CBI has its own laws but so does the GOI. M has manipulated the laws of Iraq to swing the pendulum of any type of blame in the direction of S and the CBI. I have always said that M is a bulldog.......not my first choice as PM …........but have no other choice available. So.........the GOI can suspend S but not fire him. If Turki's findings say that S did something illegal and can prove it....the IMF will remove S not the GOI.........nor M. M helped write the GOI's constitutional laws.........he knows his weapons well. So..........now even the Supreme Court wants S out. M says that he has lined up three candidates to replace S. One from the WB........maybe even little S from the CBI........to Bigfoot himself.

So.......is S guilty? IMO.........time will tell you no. But my goodness this investigation is going to open up a lot of cans of Gummy Worms. Like the 12 trillion dollars for USD's this past summer through the auctions. I do not know if S is guilty..........but I do know I respect him. Time and God will tell us the truth. At first when the warrant came out for S it shocked many. In fact the world barked back at this so called investigation of the CBI. I wish the WB …....IMF......UN would make a stronger comment but they seem to be quiet for now. Once again S said all things are done for the lifting of the 000's to be introduced in the 2013 budget. If I was S........I would stay in Switzerland and send two letters to the Iraqi citizens..........”M A”. Which would stand for...........Mission Accomplished. So why should I bother coming back? Citizens..........right after this prepare yourself for CH7. But more important......brace yourself to enter Article 8.........WITHOUT ME. There is an airborne attitude in Iraq that is contagious to me. I have given you my heart and soul but that's enough. Or.......LOL..........look for me in two days and I will defend myself more ferociously than a mother bear defending her cubs.

So Frank.........is this going to delay our RV? LOL........I knew you would ask that. Of course not. For two reasons........it is like a lava flow.....this monetary reform.........truth be it nothing can get in its way. Powers that are......... make the decision to lift the value of the IQD when they see fit. Since I don't see anyone making a fit except for M.........then IMO.......I am sticking with S's date that he gave us for January of 2013. Of course that is if the GOI forms itself and actually releases the 2013 budget to the world. It has been since 2009 that we last saw a budget for the country of Iraq. Maybe I will throw a fit if they continue the passing of the blame game. So hypocritical …........S is being blamed for illegal activities in the CBI and for the delay of the RV...........and yet he has repeated so many times that he is done with this monetary reform. Looks square into the eyes of the GOI and says..........I am done. Looks into the Iraqi TV and tells the citizens..........I am done. Tells the international world community of investors to come in to Iraq because........I am done. Curious........GOI.........M..........are you guys done yet.......wasting time? The moment you announce your government is the moment you announce coordination with the CBI and the international investment world. If I didn't know any better I would swear that M and his GOI have a completely different agenda than S. Hmmm..........nah........can't be.

The viscosity of this lava flow IMO.........will have more fluidity after November 6th. Shabibi...... IMO..........if he delayed was to protect his CBI until a proper investigation was done. IMO.......S will be fine but he has been insultingly wounded beyond repair. Let's see what he says next week in his defense. But you know what Family........even if by some fluke S is found guilty and you see the RV the following day..........would you care?

M is a monster with his country's laws........and extremely clever. Most survivors are. I guess S was too conservative for M and the GOI and …......you and I.

You want to know something funny........if Bassett Turki is the acting Governor of the CBI right now..........LOL!!!..........then why is he delaying the lifting of the 000's ….....LOL!!!

Let's pray for our investment........let's pray for the election next month and let's pray for each other. I know we want to see the 000's lifted but until then......let's lift each other with love and prayer. Tomorrow on our CC at 7pm EST DELTA and I will carefully analyze what is being told of this investigation to the citizens. Be strong and then prepare yourself to be even stronger.

God bless you all.......My Christian love.

KTFA,

Frank

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Easy... Thank you very much for this article. I think Frank tells it exactly like it is in this article, however he does it. :)

I would like to hear that call too, but don't have the call in number. Can you post it or is it against the rules here? If so, I certainly understand.

Easy... Thank you very much for this article. I think Frank tells it exactly like it is in this article, however he does it. :)

I would like to hear that call too, but don't have the call in number. Can you post it or is it against the rules here? If so, I certainly understand.

I dont think im allowed to post that information on here but i will be posting the recording from the CC later tonight when the call is over.smile.gif

Is Frank actually talking to himself? Very strange.

Frank is talking in the 3rd person i find it odd too but thats who he is i look for the message not the way its conducted.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont think im allowed to post that information on here but i will be posting the recording from the CC later tonight when the call is over.smile.gif

Thanks Easyrider, I'll check back after the call is over for the link. I like Delta, but Frank has his moments sometimes. LOL But in his own way, he comes up with some good information if you hang in there and figure out how to read him. I think it's interesting.