Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From my Heart to Yours..

rw.sutton

Just a little note: I think that most of the news they are putting out, is pure Bull S##t, Do you honestly think they are going to tell of us the rate and date? I have decided to put myself in a cruise control position, Ill check here and there, and let it be...What it is, it is..I do not feel that we will be left in the cold, it will happen, when it is suppose to happen. Im not going to be moved by all of the propaganda, because it is all subject to change.. Her is a verse I always liked..

2 Cor. 4:18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things

which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

One of my favorite words in the Bible is the word TEMPORAL. If we could get a true understanding of that word in

relation to our lives, we'd be joyful every day and never have another down day.

"Things that are seen" means things comprehended with our physical senses. Things you can see, feel, hear,

taste, smell, and touch, etc., in this natural realm are subject to change. Things you deal with naturaly are

temporal.

The word TEMPORAL simply means temporary or for a time. Anything temporary is subject to change. While it

may be a "fact" - it is temporal.

Sickness in your body? Subject to change. Trouble in your marriage? Subject to change. Empty checking account? Subject to change. Don't have a job? Subject to change. Don't make enough money? Subject to change. Don't feel good? Subject to change. Doesn't seem like God is answering your prayers? Subject to

change. Seems like you've been standing for something forever? Subject to change.

I don't care what it is - it's subject to change!

This dinar we are invested in, is subject to change..

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 2