Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China Launching Gold Backed Worldwide Currency

pluMmet

Some questions only time will have the answer for. If we keep a WTO I would say SDRs would be best. If we go to a one world banking system then it will be whatever is decided upon by that form of organization. Nobody but they who are promoting and navigating towards such a thing would know. Buy gold and then gold is illegal to own. Ouch! I would say security is in taking care of your family and trying your best to secure their future. The one currency that has been pretty formidable throughout wars and time is Swiss currency. That will also go by the wayside in a one world currency scenario. I think that is where this is headed. Then only the elite are rich and all men are their vassals. Give your heart to God because life is gonna get interesting. Again Navigate well my friend. When basics are all that is left may your basics be well planned for.

In the rural areas we dont have gangs we have private organizations. I agree it could be bad. But cities have gangs and they have formidable weapons. I lived in a large city once and saw what belonging to gangs meant. I want no part of big city economic collapse Just saying. There will be more dead and more dying, more disease and waste. I want no part of it. I look at my gun with skepticism when I miss LOL

• Upvote 1

i have to agree .. money is just a redeemable way of exchange ..like a coupon for goods and services .. ya cant carry around with you all your goods and services to barter with . but a person sells his hours of time for so many units of trade ... they get a redeemable coupon to use anywhere this aggreement is aggreeed upon.. like our entire country ..

what i like about this system is no one can control it ..by getting control of all the gold or what ever it is that backs money in the olden days ..

we can always just start over and sell our hours of labor .. even if our govt goes broke ..or if all the gold is used up plating cheap jewlery and discarded in the city dump and covered over with mounds of trash and dirt as the jewlery gets scratched up and broken ....

i can go plant a garden .. go trade fire wood for corn .. ect. can you imagin iraq carrying barrels of oil around to trade for trucks boats ships .. roofing supplys ect,.. thats why money is here so we dont have to carry around . products any more .. gold is just a product in todays world .. labor can never be owned .... each individual controls their own destiny .. its way better to have fiat currency .. "coupons".. for exchange.. im glad theres no gold standard .. this opinion is just touching the surface on the monetary system and why its the best way to go for the free world .. no one can take it from us .. it can start all over any time ..brand new .. if you lie and cheat you get a bad credit rating .. and you must start over in proving your honesty

• Upvote 1

this opinion is just touching the surface on the monetary system and why its the best way to go for the free world

I've thought a great deal on this myself. My conclusion is that money needs to be fiat and that any countries money supply needs to be based on their number of citizens. Further, the fractional citizen to currency ratio needs to be assessed (against other countries) every 2 or 4 years based on that countries production then made public for all to know but a yearly expansion or contraction based solely and respectively on current number of citizens due to births and deaths.

I could go on about why i think that would be best but it fulfills all reasons of why we need currency and limits corruption greatly.

What If?

What if the Kansas Wheat Field Farmer went on strike. What if the Manufacturer, the laborer, the buyer of goods, the common worker of America went on strike. What if we demanded godd fiscal policy from our government and demanded term limits on all politicians. What if we demanded a return to our constitution. No more gas bought no more work done no more deliveries made. What if America stood up and said enough already. We want our country back. If all of America would do it we would win this war. We are being corrupted not by many but by a few. What if the military who were ordered to kill Americans said not so. What if we had the guts to stand for right and not tolerate wrong anymore. We all know we are heading in a bad direction. What if we turned off the TV and said no more media infiltration no more subliminal imaging and thinking. How long do you think it would be before we got our agenda across? Just wondering.

• Upvote 1