Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you wrap your head around the daily RV predictions?

I've owned Dinar for 2 years. So, compared to many, I'm a newbie. I have a few friends in the investment as well and they are optimistic that it will RV.

A couple of them believe that it will be any day. They know a person who is supposedly really connected, high up, and has his finger on the pulse of the RV. This new 'friend' has told them time and time again that it would be 'tomorrow' or 'next Tuesday' or it was supposed to be last night, but then blah blah happened so now it's going to be 2 days from now. These folks are waiting on pins and needles with luggage packed and ready to go and arrangements for private jets to get them to the cash in spot with 1 hour's notice.

The other friend I have is like me. I hope the dinar will RV. I get excited when somebody announces that it will be soon. But that excitement is starting to wain. You've heard the story about the boy that cried 'WOLF'. That's what it feels like. If somebody has told you the same thing over and over again, and it hasn't ever happened yet, then you can rest assured that one of two things are happening. 1. That friend is being fooled by somebody else. OR 2. That person is flat out lying to you. I prefer to think that #1 is the case. Give the person the benefit of the doubt. But after a few 'false alarms'. It's time to stop taking that person seriously and to smile and nod when they let you in on their latest intel.

This morning, I unsubscribed to my daily dinar updates. Every morning, I would come into work and browse a few of the comments and chats, or listen to some of the recorded phone chats. WOW. At first, I was very excited by what I was hearing because it sounded so good. But then, I kept hearing the same stuff. People claiming to have sources that all agree that it's going to be this week, or tomorrow, or after Ramadan, or whatever. Then, it never happens. Lately, I've started listening with a more skeptical mind and I realize that I am probably listening to a phone conversation where the 'GURU' is an unemployed red-neck on welfare without a job.

Think of some of their screen names. Bulldog, yup, that sounds like a financial wizard to me. How about Okie? Is he really from Piscogie? I think that thre are people out there just having a BLAST seeing how much they can get people to believe. They just spend their days thinking up stuff. They could just write some of it down and have a different rumor each day. Then, after a month or two, they could just randomly go through their list of rumors and announce one as happening now. Listen to the calls. Some are just sitting there in their living room, smoking something and boozing it up and we are sitting at work earning money while we listen to the bull.

Ok, I have rambled enough. What I really intend to say here is that most of what we are seeing and hearing is just a bunch of bull. Even the posted articles. While they are real and official. Somebody just goes online, copies and pastes everything they see with the word 'IRAQ' anywhere in it, and then comments how this or that really applies to the RV. Can anybody show me a real news article recently that has any official actually saying 'RV' or anything else that states for a fact that the Dinar is going to be worth a thousand times what we paid for it?

People will say that you have to read between the lines. That the leaders can't just up and say it's going to happen. That would cause panic and craziness. What do you think will happen when the RV really hits? Business as usual? I think if/when it hits, there's going to be pandemonium like you've never seen before.

So, I have now really rambled too much. My advise is to sit on your dinar if you already have it. Keep it. It's likely to be worth more a year or two from now than it is today. Will it RV? I SURE HOPE SO !!! I would LOVE to have millions of $$$ and say goodbye to the rat-race. But the sad truth is that the very fact that there is so much hype and falsehoods floating around is probably a very good indicator that people are either lying, or they are misinformed. I think if it does RV, it's going to be a while, and it won't me for 1000's of times more than we paid, but I'm still hopeful. Don't let this Dinar investment rule your life and monopolize all your time and energy, Don't let the euphoria suck your brain dry.

Just sit tight and go about your life as if the Dinar was just another idea that didn't work. Then, if/when it does become valuable, cash it in and do it with a grin :D

May God bless you all !! Don't let the Dinar investment cloud your memory of where your blessings really come from.

Best of luck, and GO RV !!!

Prince Abubu

• Upvote 9

AGREE 100%... lock your dinar away in a safe place. This could take 24-36 more months. Think of this as a long term investment. You check every quarter or so... There professional gurus pumping the sales of the IQD. The write and post their own articles, create selling sights, Blogs, and many other crafty offerings.

Give this 24-36 months before you truly see anything... your blood pressure will go down.

• Upvote 3

I have pretty much come to the same conclusions...just sit and wait i che k in here daily but take all things said with a grain of salt btw i have learned a ton about finances and the workings of money and intl. trade which opened my eyes to a whole new world. For that; thanks DV and all the contributors here...now i'll just go fishing and think about stuff.. :P:lol:

• Upvote 3

I have a family member who always says "don't get hung up on the specifics....just follow the flow of the information. It's all positive, it's all good." That's fine to say "look at the flow of the information" but if the flow originates with gurus spewing stuff that never pans out to be true, then the "flow of information" my family member believes in is false. Seriously, if I have to read one more thing from that TonyTnT character about "three letter agencies," "people in black cars" or "my high up sources at the bank telling me the back screen says...", I might as well be trying to get dinar insight by listening to my cat meow while he's taking his morning constitutional :-) The point is, most of us schlepps on these sites don't have a clue how to look up any real information about this investment from the source (Iraq) and we spend all of our time reading and hoping that what the gurus say is true this time. The problem is that it is never true. The only "guru" that has made any sense at all to me has been Adam. He does not pump us up with the day and rate stuff that all the others do. His information seems reasonable and credible. I'm down to checking these sights about once a month now to see if anything has changed. You know what? Nothing has substantially changed since I have been invested.

• Upvote 1