Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka online

normand

I was able to connect to my warka accounts up to about a week ago when I asked them a few questions about renewal. All of a suden, their website is down again and not available. Does anyone have any info about what is going on again? Was receivership ever solved as far as who has control of the bank now?

Thanks for any bit of info you may have.

I have not been able to login to my Warka account. Said I need to contact system administrator. Learned I needed to renew my account and pay annual fee. Printed consent form, filled in information and sent email to online account department. Sent on August 1st. I have not heard anything back. Is this because of Ramadan? Getting a little nervious. Especially with all the buzz going on. Does anyone have any information they could share?

Cant get any answers from them either. I dont know who's in charge anymore or if they are still in receivership. Access is sporadic but at least a sign they are still in business and paying interest on the accounts.

They must all go away for Ramadan???? Their mail boxes must be overflowing. Best chance to get thru is still to wait until 1 or 2AM our time to send our emails.

Does anyone have an update on the bank's status?

This a message to all the above

Warka is doing business. It is on line. Its just not letting money out. CBI rule. This is deliberate

I strongly suggest that all who have expired on line accounts that you immediately contact e services and cc it to Mohammad Issa.

Make sure you do it during their working hours. It helps.

There is a lot of information about these issues on this site. I suggest you get familiar - fast. Do not wait for Warka. Be proactive.

My opinion - When it RVs I dont think the rate will hold so be prepared to convert to your US account quickly.

Also, after RV dont expect to get your money out fast either. CBI isn't going to pressure the bank with withdrawals to line foreign pockets.

Thats my advice for whats it worth.