Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iyad Allawi ... Our Man in Baghdad - Saddam How do I become a man in London, a man of the Americans in Iraq?

Iyad Allawi ... Our Man in Baghdad - Saddam How do I become a man in London, a man of the Americans in Iraq? (Documentary short)

Our Man in Baghdad - How do I become a man of Saddam in London, a man of the Americans in Iraq? Documentary short talk on the history of Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi and exposes for the first time his crimes on the lips of those close to him, and displays the video and audio documents and interviews with agents of the CIA and how that Allawi forged documents about Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction and how he linked the name of Iraq to al Qaeda and the events of atheist th of September also contains exclusive interviews with journalists knew Allawi and live through it and talked to him on topics with which the murder of prisoners in Baghdad after receiving the government directly. The film highlights the bombings by Iyad Allawi in Iraq during the nineties of the last century, and how to kill dozens of innocent civilians to achieve the objectives and personal gain. Simply film tries to find an answer to one question is: How do I become a man of Saddam in London, a man of the Americans in Iraq? Offer your documentary film "Our Man in Baghdad"

Site Editor:

http://www.iraaqi.com/news.php?id=146&news=1#.UBO3mKOyOSo

this is a character assasination piece, plain and simple. they all did crazy crap pre-saddam. it's what you did to survive. maliki's crimes far outstrip allawi's by lightyears. the only difference is maliki's crimes are being carried out TODAY!!

how much do you want to bet this video and all the supposed "quotes" and footage were ultimately produced by either maliki or his son. any one want to give me odds?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is a character assasination piece, plain and simple. they all did crazy crap pre-saddam. it's what you did to survive. maliki's crimes far outstrip allawi's by lightyears. the only difference is maliki's crimes are being carried out TODAY!!

how much do you want to bet this video and all the supposed "quotes" and footage were ultimately produced by either maliki or his son. any one want to give me odds?

NAIVE YOU ARE!!!

NAIVE YOU ARE!!!

you talk like Yota from star wars... unfortunately, i don't believe you are as wise.

if i show you a video that depicts maliki's atrocities, both past and present, would you still respond with the same cryptic comments?

you talk like Yota from star wars... unfortunately, i don't believe you are as wise.

if i show you a video that depicts maliki's atrocities, both past and present, would you still respond with the same cryptic comments?

how about this for starters? would you like me to work forward from here? it seems that the naive one may not be me.... hmmmmmmmmm...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Analysis/Outside-View/2011/05/10/Outside-View-Obama-must-back-Maliki-trial-over-camp-massacre/UPI-99001305027395/

Edited by aaanth

how about this for starters? would you like me to work forward from here? it seems that the naive one may not be me.... hmmmmmmmmm...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Analysis/Outside-View/2011/05/10/Outside-View-Obama-must-back-Maliki-trial-over-camp-massacre/UPI-99001305027395/

You are still naive to think Allawi is innocent as the white driven snow. I didn't say Maliki was a saint did I. Naive you still are. :P

• 1 month later...

Erm, I think the person stating that this documentary is true is incredibly naive! How would the British allow Ayad Allawi and his family to reside in the UK offer him secuirty againt Saddam Hussein if he were that kind of man?! I think the British are more civil than that, they wouldn't let somebody on their soil, let alone offer him security when Saddam attempted to Assasinate him. I think you should be more weary, I would bet a million dollars Malikis team made this against Allawi and fabricated everything trying to get him out of the game so they would continue to exploit Iraq through their corrupt schemes, they really don't have a thing on Allawi. let him come out with hard evidence not bs