Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Ultimate Conspiracy ?

Loco01

This may be The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory but I will let you folks decide.

My wife and I are owned by two of the most beautiful Golden Doodles ever bred on this planet.

For those of you who do not know what a Golden Doodles is they are a cross between a standard Poodle and a Golden Retriever.

This combination has bred one of the smartest and easygoing breed of dogs I have ever had the pleasure of raising.

One is a nine-year-old retired breeding mother the other is a four year old

that was actually whelped by my wife who works for the breeder.

She fell in love with her had to have her bought her and brought her home.

As far as we are concerned they both are a gift from god.

Now with all the conspiracy theories circulating out here about a government Nanny state

It dawned on me a while back that it maybe too late.

Maybe they have already infiltrated our homes and privacy and we gladly took their little spy’s into our homes and lives.

I don’t know about the rest of you but when I am home I have two shadows one white and one black.

They follow me everywhere and I mean everywhere fact is I need to get a house with bigger bathrooms.

Right now the common bathroom is a one-dog bathroom it gets pretty interesting

when I have to go to the bathroom and all three of us try to enter the bathroom.

I am thinking about getting a house with three dog bathrooms so there would be a little extra room.

But I’m afraid of what my wife would do with the extra bathroom space.

We don’t need another dog.

Shut the door and leave them out in the hall you say, Ya right they don’t think too highly

about that practice. Hanna the white one she paces back and forth in the hallway making these disapproving sounds Raven she just says no way and tries to open the door.

Listed here are some of the reasons I think that they could be government spies.

1. When I get home in the evenings after the initial greeting of finally your home

pet me pet me they have to smell every part of me to figure where I have been all day. Then we go outside they head straight over to my truck and proceed to

analyze just where it has been.

2. When I am at home where I am so are they always watching what I am doing

listening to what I’m saying

3. If I am working in the yard mowing the grass for a while they follow me around

Then they go to their default position the front porch.

If I turn off the mower and don’t show up at the front porch they have to come and find me they want to know what I am doing why haven’t showed up at the porch.

4. Sometimes in the middle of the night something will tell me to wake up

wake up! Sure enough one maybe both will be sitting there watching me.

I will ask them what they want if they need to go outside they will head for the door but most of the time they just lay back down and go back to sleep.

I think they are trying to figure out what I dream about so they can report back

To whoever they report.

5. In the morning when I am getting ready for work they watch me like a hawk

After I get dressed I take them outside for about 45 mins to let us spend some time together and to let them drain some energy before I have to leave.

I bring them back into the house when I tell them I have to go to work

The guilt trip starts.

Hanna will walk up to me bent down to say goodbye to them and bury her head in my lap and start making these grunting sounds.

Ravens reaction is classic when I say I have to go to work she walks to the middle of the living room sits down with her back towards me.

Refuses to acknowledge me I have to get up go over and bend down in front of her to say goodbye all the while she won’t even look at me.

But as I get in my truck to leave I look back at the house there she is watching me from the window.

God I love these dogs

But sometimes I just have to wonder are they spying on me.

• Upvote 2

You my friend have been trained well. It is the same in our house. The next bed we get is going to have to be a King size.laugh.gif

They are a gift from God. We had to send one back to Him because of her health. We have 2 now. Go figure. Both rescue

dogs.