Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update: on US siding with UN on arms treaty- this is a warning

Heavyduty053

Doing some research on this, it goes back to the start date sof about 1992 when the UN wanted the US, Mexicoand Canada was toying with the idea of forming a union between the three to become the North American Alliance under the UN directives. They wanted this to be strong like the European Union and the Asian Union blocks and all under the guidance and lawful nature of the United Nations. This was the start point of the One World Govt. First the dark powers of oppression is following directives like the Roman Empire did long ago. IF and when the United States is fully brought under their control which the plan was to take years but coming to a head then the lesser of the three Mexico and Canada would fall into place. Canadians gave up their gun ownership years ago under the pretense that the Canadian govt would protect them. This hasn't happened and never will, it wasn't to be. The citizens were blinded with false pertenses from the start. The directive from the UN to mandate gun removal started with offering large amount of money in gun buy back programs and they kept at this until the large percentage were removed the rest was mandated by laws passed. Now the citizens have no guns, can't get one and guess what the gangs, the murderers and the robbers still have theirs, illegal of course but they do, so get the worst of it.

Now the Un has a plan in place that you will not hear thru the news because as you can see they only reort what their told is ok. The US being the biggest obsticle on guns will take smooth talking, slow movement and false talking. There is no nation on earth with as many guns per state tha here. Chicago last week started a gun buy back program and collected pallets of them to be distroyed. They were given gift cards. You're going to see more of these and widespread. These are the beginning of what their directive is. Once they have gun control here all three countries will form one Union called the North American Alliance in which their will be no borders between the three. We will be like the European union. This why the feds will not do anything to stop the illegal immigration. Normal citizens in Mexico has no guns only the cartels do you can see that already. The United States is the biggest threat and the biggest obsticle in their way and they know its gonna take some time as to not throw the citizens into revolt. Don't think they are not prepareing for this just in case. The United States is the most powerful military on earth and they are gonna use it one day to become One World Govt. Just think for a moment, if you cease control of the most powerful nation on earth it will be more easy to take over the other two unions when the time is right backed by firepower. Look at the nations that are at war, or they are revolt against their govt leaders, od you not think this ties in with the UN directives, it is the process. Once our guns are given over it will be like the old Roman Empire, the Un will tell our govt how to control the citizens and what to do if they get out of line. Our Constitution, our freedoms, our rights will be no more. Every living breathing citizens better start putting on their thinking caps and gear up for whats ahead because its in the wind right now. For everyone that doesn't want to believe this is gonna happen, you will remember this when you see our nation, our citys fall under martial law then it will be to late. For all you gun owners don't fall for their smooth talking your gonna need them one day to depend your freedoms against whats coming.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Have you forgotten to take your medicine this morning?

i am leaving 5 minutes from downtown Montreal

and I do not even lock the door of my apartment.

Montreal is one of the safest city in north america

and it's because there is no guns in each houses.

About your paranoid prediction,

I wish there was one day a strong world government

that will take care of peoples interest rather than

the politician who's currently are there for the richest, loobys and banks.

Just look how your presidential election relate on money

and you see there is no democracy anymore, money will decide.

Best regard, Paul

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

Have you forgotten to take your medicine this morning?

i am leaving 5 minutes from downtown Montreal

and I do not even lock the door of my apartment.

Montreal is one of the safest city in north america

and it's because there is no guns in each houses.

About your paranoid prediction,

I wish there was one day a strong world government

that will take care of peoples interest rather than

the politician who's currently are there for the richest, loobys and banks.

Just look how your presidential election relate on money

and you see there is no democracy anymore, money will decide.

Best regard, Paul

Shields up, Paul/Calimero - you're about to get negged unmercifully! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Where do you people get this stuff from? this will never happen, New York has done the cash for guns for years now, it does work, it slows down crime as the guns are out of the criminals hands, until they drive down south and bring cars loads of guns back, and it starts all over again, it's a vicious cycle. As far as the North American Alliance, as the Sopranos would say FUGGEDDAABOUDDIT, jmo.

Edited by TonyDownTheShore
  • Downvote 2