Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have reading a lot a ideas these last couple of years since I joined regarding the RV. And still we wait. However, this last month I must say I have become quite disheartened with what I have been reading in the news reports lately. primerely, the bombings and deaths that have occurred during the month of June. Everyone states that there must be a stable Iraq for the RV to occur. This just doesn't seem like it's happening. I'm reading how their citizens are living day to day, not knowing what tomorrow will bring, only expecting death. It seems these people don't have a clue of what's happening with regards to the RV or could care less.Now don't get me wrong, I would love to see this happen just like the next person and hope a lot of people can benefit from this, but at what expense? And no i'm not selling, but come on. What's it gonna take?

Now i'm not a firm believer in everything the press states, so when I read about al-Qaida being blamed for the bombings, I wonder if they are being partially used as a scapegoat/deflection for something else. And then the talk of civil war, is it war over religion or who will come out richer with an RV? And pleaseeeee explain these auctions!!!!! Today, 30 banks were involved for only about 185 million WHAT???? Are these only in-country banks that are involved and what is traded? Are the banks trading/selling IQDS for USD to the CBI, thus lowering the iqd amount on the street, which to my understanding is what we want. I think that this is the most banks involved since I have been keeping track of this for such a low amount .

I apologize if its seem I may be writing out of frustration, I'm not. I know a lot of you have been in this much longer and I thank you for your dedication and research. But to those of you, and you know who you are, with the constant, " it's happening now", come on. enough is enough. Not looking for any bashing, just some real " thoughtful" imput. I'm just wondering what is going to be the "god particle" that brings this all together? Hope you all had a great holiday!

What makes sense is this... When things seems the least likely it might be close. The news from IRAQ will do all they can to keep us from knowing or from it seeming like it will be happening.

LIKE CHINA, the day before swore of never RVing and the next day it RVd.

The nature of this beast. Yet look at many facts here. SO many which are simple easy to use logic. First, who put their currency in place? Who destroyed the old currency? Who helped them to have the current system? Last year we sent our own people to help them within the CBI. GW BUSh went there a few times in the last year. Hillarious went there. VP Biden went there. We protect their OIL transport in waters that IRAN is trying to block. We are the ones at the helm of so much. They have a currency which is very underinflated. The people there know the buying power of the money is weak. Yet, they also see the new malls going up. They have no electricity and yet they see the development. Things are moving VERY VERY fast in IRAQ. It is incredible and unstable in soem ways. You need to know that many suffer due to the current undervalue of the currency. THIS SIMPLY HAS TO TAKE PLACE. They know it and it will happen. How? that is a great question. Many believe in a straight RV. SOme in an RD. I think they will do both. I also believe they need to keep the value and honor the current currency due to the use for building currently. They have to honor the contracts. They are pumping out record oil and in the next year it will almost double.

Some here speak doom and gloom and it simply isnt a current reality. People in IRAQ are very frustrated. They have been dealing with a lot for over 8 years post the old government. They have paid a big price for what they need. The government is like ours and many others. Everyone says there is corruption, and that is not hard to believe. They really dont think the saem way as we do. Many are also desperate and the oil keeps flowing. Who is most settled in contracts pumping the oil in IRAQ? THE GOOD OL USA.

Use your brains people. Read all you can and form a solid internal conviction. Those who want out of this investment should leave. This is a speculation. IRAN could bomb IRAQ tomorrow. If it does then that will delay things. Many things can happen wrong but they arent. Stability is higher every day. If you step back and see what has been accomplished it is a lot. When you look at it day to day it seems a mess.

AGAIN use your logic. IMHO it is patience for the long haul. The end is possibly closer than we might think. If I have to wait for one more year, I will.

Peace all....

The only thing that seems certain from the currency perspective is that they are planning to lift the zero's, delete the zero's, whatever, at the beginning of next year and the old 25k dinar notes which we have will be the equivalent of the new 25 dinar notes. They will probably do a 1 to 1 rate with the Usd, so more than likely we will break even or lose a few bucks, but at this point NOBODY KNOWS. As far as Iraq being 'stable' for things to go down, :lol: I guess it depends on the Middle East definition of 'stability'.

• Upvote 1