Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moussawi: You must implement the law because the infrastructure does not fill the current budget the cost of construction projects

yota691

Moussawi: You must implement the law because the infrastructure does not fill the current budget the cost of construction projects

Date: Thursday, 14/06/2012 13:22

Baghdad (news) .. Stressed member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Salman al-Moussawi, the need to implement the law of the infrastructure which will monitor (37) billion dollars to finance the implementation of infrastructure.

Moussawi said (of the Agency news) on Thursday: The House of Representatives approved the law of the infrastructure necessary for the implementation of infrastructure projects because the amounts available do not clog the cost of construction projects. Al-Moussawi said: that the members of the Economic Commission determined to activate the law of the infrastructure to attract foreign investment and service delivery as soon as possible. and pointed out: that the law will be allocated funds for construction of more than five thousand schools in the whole of Iraq and building the role of residential and Cook cost provided free for the poor, building hospitals, roads, water purification plants and the development of ports. said: You have to squeeze the rest of the members of the House of Representatives to approve the law of the infrastructure. / End / 21. d. Q /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=45555

Iraq still has funds that were given to them to build schools. I believe the fund was around 100 million. I wonder how many more funds are set up for the rebuilding of their infrastructue that they are not telling the people about?

Iraq still has funds that were given to them to build schools. I believe the fund was around 100 million. I wonder how many more funds are set up for the rebuilding of their infrastructue that they are not telling the people about?

Its more then we can count!!