Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana cbi update sun 3-14-10 (am)

Sunglass

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing how many people keep buying into these idiots. All they want is for people to continue to come to these sites so they can sell them to their sponsors. What have you learned from being on these sites except noone knows when this will happen. The only thing we are doing by being here is tp pay fpr ski trips. lol

I'm not a dinar guru by any means, but here's what common sense tells me from what I've read and the facts.

1. New RV denoms coming out by end of year.

2. More that one source has said we will have a window of time to exchange our large denomination curency so that it will be off the market.

3. Adam said it is possible that we will only see a 15% return.

4. Last week Adam posts an email from some contact stating he is looking for large investors and Adam is getting special treatment, also stated the they are seeking to drive up the rate and ends by recommending Adam seek legal representation. (This statement alone would put you in prison for a lot of years in the USA if you acted upon it.)

What I believe is that the dinar will RV very low and we will have a small window of time to cash it in. Once this happens, you will need to make longer term investments (i.e. government bonds) to "get-rich" and it won't be quick. Adam Montana will make money no matter how it pans out b/c he's setting everyone up to invest through him.

So here is your choice. Do you cash in immediately and take what you get, or do you invest? I plan to cash out and be done with it.

I for one have patience but small resourses beyond my initial purchases. Juggling moies here and there to take best advantage and pay the bills has been standard for many years already. After all, if your job is cut during a recession, you join the thousands already competing for each opening. Not complaining, but this is the way it is.

For me "playing the game" means holding back (so bills get paid) until I "see the whites of their eyes" so to speak, and when and only when things are certain, throwing whatever cash I have at the moment into buying Dinars while there are still Dinars for sale.

Hey, I am happy for you guys who can purchase blocks of Dinars at the best price and just sit and wait. Maby one day I will be able to sit next to you at the club. Until then I will keeps my gun in the holster but my eyes alert.

thanks to Adam and all who post researched info

Chip

Hey, I am happy for you guys who can purchase blocks of Dinars at the best price and just sit and wait. Maby one day I will be able to sit next to you at the club. Until then I will keeps my gun in the holster but my eyes alert.

thanks to Adam and all who post researched info

Chip

Hey Chip I hear ya, I just need to get a tooth for my daughter at the figure of $6000,00. Before all the money I paid for her braces is for naught, I don't have many more days to wait for this!!! Used to have money, now because of the economy, have very little....It's all about the same if you have the Lord.....except when you need a tooth or something! hehehe