Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul condemns assault on Idaho Caucus

TPSprayduster

Finally someone in Dr Paul camp has seen enough of the systematic take over of caucuses after the elections have been held. My link

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/05/11/2111351/paul-condemns-assault-on-caucus.html

Ron Paul condemns assault on Idaho caucus

By DAN POPKEY — dpopkey@idahostatesman.com

Posted: 12:00am on May 11, 2012

Ron Paul’s national presidential campaign manager, John Tate, said Paul does not sanction the actions of some Idaho supporters.

Tate said the current activity — following a binding caucus that gave Mitt Romney 62 percent of the vote among 45,000 GOP voters — is not in keeping with Paul’s chasing delegates in states that have nonbinding “beauty contests.”

“In Idaho, isolated instances of grass-roots activists working toward an ostensible ‘hostile takeover’ of the GOP are not sanctioned by the Ron Paul national campaign,” Tate said in a news release Thursday, four days after an Idaho Statesman account of an effort led by Ryan Davidson, an Ada County GOP Central Committee member.

“Therefore, (the campaign) condemns efforts to expand its influence in the Republican Party in Idaho and beyond when these activities are couched as vengeful ... or markedly distasteful,” Tate said.

Last week, Davidson said Paulers are aiming to win enough of Idaho’s 925 precinct committee posts in Tuesday’s primary election to dominate county organization meetings in late May and early June. Then, Davidson said, they aim to elect two-thirds of the delegates to the June 22 state convention and suspend rules to award all 32 Idaho delegates to Paul rather than Romney.

Davidson declined comment Thursday. I wonder why???

Last week, Davidson told the Statesman, “I’ll do the scorched earth if I have to.”

In a training video, Davidson says, “If two-thirds of the delegates to the Idaho State Convention are Ron Paul supporters, they can vote to suspend the rules, overturn the results of the caucus and award all the national delegates to Ron Paul.” Well hell they are even giving training how to take over these contest. I wonder how many negatives will i get since now the cat is out of the bag. Going Roque is an understatement.

Republicans, including former Gov. Phil Batt, are fighting back, sending 20,000 postcards to Ada County voters with lists of precinct committee candidates loyal to Romney. “I’m happy if they’re getting their internal affairs in order, but it was disruptive to Idaho to begin with,” Batt said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Great post I'm working in Idaho they had it on nightly news Tuesday but with a main stream media post the Paul supporters will have there heads in the sand on this one or try and discredit it because of the fact that its not what they want to hear or the fact that it is from a recognized news source

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great post I'm working in Idaho they had it on nightly news Tuesday but with a main stream media post the Paul supporters will have there heads in the sand on this one or try and discredit it because of the fact that its not what they want to hear or the fact that it is from a recognized news source

This my friend is an Oxymoron in it self... I understand the issue here and the fact that some Paul supporters are over the top, but if you can't see the corruption in the current admin and your still a democrat then, I'm sorry for you, your family and the kids you bring into this world. All the current admin stands for is BS wanna debate that? Bring it on

Why doesn't this article post the Romney Fraud In Wisconsin and his involvement in a Ponzi scheme? It's all coming down on him sooner rather then later.

Because TPS is so Ticked off that everyone is hating here on Obama he chooses to pick out things about Ron Paul. It's like the media Rob's Paul to pay Peter and TPS wants to slap Paul around like a thug!

• Upvote 1

This my friend is an Oxymoron in it self... I understand the issue here and the fact that some Paul supporters are over the top, but if you can't see the corruption in the current admin and your still a democrat then, I'm sorry for you, your family and the kids you bring into this world. All the current admin stands for is BS wanna debate that? Bring it on

Actually I'm a registered voter for the reform party of America and would have voted for Paul if he got the gop nomination but he didn't and this Idaho statesman article states he isn't in support of what is going on with delegates so I evened myself out for the neg I've never voted democrat so I guess u shouldn't assume things u don't know about me and I'm just pointing out how there isn't many replies from Paul supporters when Paul himself doesn't agree with how there getting delegate votes

Edited by ayrnay22
  • Upvote 1

Actually I'm a registered voter for the reform party of America and would have voted for Paul if he got the gop nomination but he didn't and this Idaho statesman article states he isn't in support of what is going on with delegates so I evened myself out for the neg I've never voted democrat so I guess u shouldn't assume things u don't know about me and I'm just pointing out how there isn't many replies from Paul supporters when Paul himself doesn't agree with how there getting delegate votes

If you have "I would have voted for Ron Paul in your response, your not a Paul Supporter!!! I don't care what you vote. If your going to vote for Romney your going to cast a vote for Obama. They are both supported by Goldman Sachs... Does that not speak to you? If not, then I doubt your knowledge about the issues at hand. After all that the media has done to discredit Ron Paul in this campaign I'm glad to see Paul supporters do all they can to screw this fake GOP system...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you have "I would have voted for Ron Paul in your response, your not a Paul Supporter!!! I don't care what you vote. If your going to vote for Romney your going to cast a vote for Obama. They are both supported by Goldman Sachs... Does that not speak to you? If not, then I doubt your knowledge about the issues at hand. After all that the media has done to discredit Ron Paul in this campaign I'm glad to see Paul supporters do all they can to screw this fake GOP system...

That's on the assumption that romney is a puppet and I know u guys will hit me with theoretical scenarios or alternate media sites that's fine but I will take my chances with romney I'm not ignorant I read media monopoly when I was 14 I know all about corruption but I'm not throwing my vote away so Obama gets reelected

• Upvote 1

That's on the assumption that romney is a puppet and I know u guys will hit me with theoretical scenarios or alternate media sites that's fine but I will take my chances with romney I'm not ignorant I read media monopoly when I was 14 I know all about corruption but I'm not throwing my vote away so Obama gets reelected

If you don't want to "rock the boat" Then don't rock it.. but your doing exactly what you said. Taking your chances. Don't you see how they have so much ammo against Romney he doesn't have a chance in Hell?? What do they have against Ron Paul? Oh he's Kooky? Give me a break, that wouldn't stand in a Obama/Paul Debate! Ron would have more Democrats turning to vote for him than I can even divulge! Don't you see that>? I have friends that voted for Obama who now will ONLY vote for Paul. Not because he's the "SAFE" bet to beat Obama. Because he's the ONLY one who will. And when Romney looses because George Clooney told your kids to Vote for Obama you'll be the one Crying. I'll be the one still saying I told you so!

Puppet or not a change in leadership even if its just by name only will in your words make sheeple happy and most likely stimulate economy and in turn create more construction jobs giving me work to support my child that's being born on august 3rd so yes change in the government would be great but its not likely I hope u people are right with ur mass arrests etc but I plan for the worst and hope for the best

If you don't want to "rock the boat" Then don't rock it.. but your doing exactly what you said. Taking your chances. Don't you see how they have so much ammo against Romney he doesn't have a chance in Hell?? What do they have against Ron Paul? Oh he's Kooky? Give me a break, that wouldn't stand in a Obama/Paul Debate! Ron would have more Democrats turning to vote for him than I can even divulge! Don't you see that>? I have friends that voted for Obama who now will ONLY vote for Paul. Not because he's the "SAFE" bet to beat Obama. Because he's the ONLY one who will. And when Romney looses because George Clooney told your kids to Vote for Obama you'll be the one Crying. I'll be the one still saying I told you so!

How's this for stuff about Ron Paul from alternate media from Christmas of last year RonPaul with former American Nazi Party member and current KKK Grand Wizard, Don Black

Be sure you understand who Ron Paul is before you decide to vote for him. Some Libertarian platform planks (like ending the war on drugs) are attractive, but putting a racist homophobe who is against women's right to choose is a very bad idea.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2009/12/ron_paul_fanatics_go_ape_over.php

http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/angry-white-man? page=0,0&id=e2f15397-a3c7-4720-ac15-4532a7da84ca

"But, whoever actually wrote them, the newsletters I saw all had one thing in common: They were published under a banner containing Paul’s name, and the articles (except for one special edition of a newsletter that contained the byline of another writer) seem designed to create the impression that they were written by him--and reflected his views. What they reveal are decades worth of obsession with conspiracies, sympathy for the right-wing militia movement, and deeply held bigotry against blacks, Jews, and gays. In short, they suggest that Ron Paul is not the plain-speaking antiwar activist his supporters believe they are backing--but rather a member in good standing of some of the oldest and ugliest traditions in American politics."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Puppet or not a change in leadership even if its just by name only will in your words make sheeple happy and most likely stimulate economy and in turn create more construction jobs giving me work to support my child that's being born on august 3rd so yes change in the government would be great but its not likely I hope u people are right with ur mass arrests etc but I plan for the worst and hope for the best

How's this for stuff about Ron Paul from alternate media from Christmas of last year RonPaul with former American Nazi Party member and current KKK Grand Wizard, Don Black

Be sure you understand who Ron Paul is before you decide to vote for him. Some Libertarian platform planks (like ending the war on drugs) are attractive, but putting a racist homophobe who is against women's right to choose is a very bad idea.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2009/12/ron_paul_fanatics_go_ape_over.php

http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/angry-white-man? page=0,0&id=e2f15397-a3c7-4720-ac15-4532a7da84ca

"But, whoever actually wrote them, the newsletters I saw all had one thing in common: They were published under a banner containing Paul’s name, and the articles (except for one special edition of a newsletter that contained the byline of another writer) seem designed to create the impression that they were written by him--and reflected his views. What they reveal are decades worth of obsession with conspiracies, sympathy for the right-wing militia movement, and deeply held bigotry against blacks, Jews, and gays. In short, they suggest that Ron Paul is not the plain-speaking antiwar activist his supporters believe they are backing--but rather a member in good standing of some of the oldest and ugliest traditions in American politics."

Wait wait wait... Your posting this as "things that you believe"? Who are you? I'm starting to think your TPS posing as a Romney supporter? Come on man your going to take this second hand account of articles from the 80's. And Grand master Homophobe... Haha your starting to sound like a full blown Obama bot! I'm really not trying to hate here but if you think that Romney is in any way better than Ron Paul then God help you.

Edited by brandon2222

Wait wait wait... Your posting this as "things that you believe"? Who are you? I'm starting to think your TPS posing as a Romney supporter? Come on man your going to take this second hand account of articles from the 80's. And Grand master Homophobe... Haha your starting to sound like a full blown Obama bot! I'm really not trying to hate here but if you think that Romney is in any way better than Ron Paul then God help you.

Not what I believe just sayin the internet or alternate media lacks credibility so think about that when u post all that crappy stuff about cabal etc

Not what I believe just sayin the internet or alternate media lacks credibility so think about that when u post all that crappy stuff about cabal etc

Not tryin to but u are and that's just the first Nazi one that came up and I guess if its from the 80's it loses credibility if I Google more I'm sure I'd find more current topics what is credible for u last week six months 2011 or are articles from the 90's ok I want to make sure if u read an article about anything bashing Obama or romney from the 80's u wouldn't post it

I also guess all ur sources are first hand ?

A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama ? wow how goofy is that. i think you meant a vote for RP is a vote for Obama .

Ron supporters are just screwing themselves and america by maybe getting obama a second term.People are not going with

RP cuz they know he cant beat Obama.Sure he would be good if elected but if he cant beat O what good is he? O needs to

GO even if it means voting for Romney.

A vote for Romney is a vote for Obama ? wow how goofy is that. i think you meant a vote for RP is a vote for Obama .

Ron supporters are just screwing themselves and america by maybe getting obama a second term.People are not going with

RP cuz they know he cant beat Obama.Sure he would be good if elected but if he cant beat O what good is he? O needs to

Thank you I agree but then again I might be tps posing as a romney supporter playing both sides of the fence

Wish tps would post something to clear things up

You obviously have no context as to what I was saying! Obama and Romney are the same. Don't believe me? Look it up. They are what's called Establishment candidates. People that won't rock the boat.

Puppet or not a change in leadership even if its just by name only will in your words make sheeple happy and most likely stimulate economy and in turn create more construction jobs giving me work to support my child that's being born on august 3rd.

Congratulations on the baby. I'm a new father as well. I'm voting Paul and spreading his good word so that I can look my son in the eye one day and tell him that I did what I could to stop the madness from happening.

As usual off the topic we go, the only persons are ticked off is normal group with the addition of Hugh. The scheme of taking over caucus has been let out of the bad and now the normal crew and have not heard from Scrum yet to try and discredit me and article. Straight to Romney this and Romney that and a vote for the potential nominee Romney is a vote for Obama? Well i am not trying to convince the populace to vote for a person who is not going to be the nominee to prove a point. I won't be the one to convince people of a wild scheme that voting for the potential nominee is voting for the sitting President. If everyone that believes this then well i won't insult those folks that is the choice that is made. If you notice all how the Ron Paulers have gotten way off topic and taken over this post. Exact example of how they assault caucus and take them over. They are trained well, the training video comment in my orginal post did not set well with them. Not ticked off never that won't happen. People will make their choice in November.