Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** marriage

Heavyduty053

Well Obama just endorsed *** marriage, he said that they should have the same right to get married as a man and a woman. He is the first US president to do so in history. The morals of this country is slowly going to the dogs. This man is pulling out all stops to get people to vote for him this coming election. How much more do you need to vote this man out. He is destroying the very fabric of this country. I know some will heckle me about and that is fine, i don't agree with *** marriage, it is not natural and it sure will be dealth with severely by God. This country is going the way of ruin and he is letting it happen because of our ignorant ways. God help us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfgdOJnAdp0

REDROCK.... Oct 6, 1985 it did happen,..... four days later i was ALLOWED to go to the funeral home to say good bye to my partner I was 20 years old.... on the second day of her funeral her family wouldn't let me in the church but was allowed to go to the graveside service ..... as far as wearing my emotions on my sleeve .. no not at all.. I know it's hard for some people to believe things like this could happen but it did ... peace to you Mr Redrock god loves you as he much as he loves me... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1