Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni & Bondlady Chat 5/4/2012

Perspective2011

Bondlady Chat With Kaperoni - 5/4/2012

[bondLady] hi kap and welcome

[bondLady] welcome all u newbys to BLC

[bondLady] hello all

[bondLady] and ty for all comming to ****************

[bondLady] BondLady and Kaperoni chat in progress please sit on hands

[bondLady] ty all

[bondLady] let me make a couple of announcements 1st please

[bondLady] sit on hands all please

[bondLady] ok lets get started

[bondLady] 1st

[bondLady] i wanna say that some time during our chat

[bondLady] we will be haveing a open Q&A

[bondLady] with questions to kaperoni and myself

[bondLady] plz specify at the time who youd like to answer ur question

[bondLady] next

[bondLady] we like to always pay tribute to our military men and women

[bondLady] and ty so much for your service to our country

[bondLady] and we have our own lil whitney houston bhere

[bondLady] oogie please take it away

[: ) oogie] All rise! ?????????????????????????????????????????????

[: ) oogie] ???.?***???.?*** Oohh Say Can You See…

[: ) oogie] ???.?***???.?*** By The dawns Early Light

[: ) oogie] ???.?***???.?** What So Proouuuudly we Hail, At the Twighlights Last Gleaming.

[: ) oogie] Whose Broud Stripes and Bright Stars , ?.? Through the Perilous Fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

[: ) oogie] ???.?***And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air , ???

[: ) oogie] Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. ? ?????

[: ) oogie] ???.?***Oh, say does tha-at star-spangled bann-nnner yet waaaaave???.?***

[: ) oogie] O'er the laaaand of the freeeeeeeeee, ?.? and the hoooooome of the braaaaaave ???.?***

[bondLady] awsome oogie

[bondLady] and ty

[bondLady] ok lets begin

[bondLady] i would like to thank our honored guest kaperoni for graciously comming to BLC and doing this chat with us

[kaperoni] Thanks for letting me come over and chat. It’s a pleasure to hang out with BL and her friends.

[bondLady] were glad to have u kap

[bondLady] i have a few questions lined up

[bondLady] if your ready we will begin

[kaperoni] Yes

[bondLady] alrighty then

[bondLady] lets do this

[bondLady] 1ST.. question..... esi] ? for Kap..About the high auctions....Could this be the funding to the banks before the CBI stops the auctions?

[kaperoni] Well the Auctions are used for many different things.

[kaperoni] We have seen them used to remove liquidity, and also inject it. I don’t see it so much as ‘funding” them at this time. I see them more as pumped billions of dollars into Iraq to remove the dinar (3 zero notes) in preparation for the RV. In essence, “dollarizing” the country.

[kaperoni] This is substantiated almost daily by articles stating that Iraqis prefer the dollar. And are using the dollar over the dinar.

[kaperoni] The problem is, the CBI is frustrated as many of those dollars are being smuggled out of the country to Iran, Syria, etc. Which I am sure [upsets] off the US also as they are trying to put the “big hurt” on them.

[kaperoni] So we the see the auctions higher and higher each week. This is damaging the CBI reserves as there is no chance to recover those lost dollars.

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] ty kap

[bondLady] 2ND .. QUESTION.....question kap....iyo, what do u make of this auction 1. thru 4. , and what do u make of the auction showing 124,524,000 then on down it shows remitances at .....2. quantity sold in cash of $ (3,933,000) dollars and quantity sold amount of remittances (591,000,117) dollars ty , BondLady

[kaperoni] I really wish I knew more about the auctions. But I don’t …lol It though is clear from articles, that in recent weeks, the higher the dollars out, the worse it is for the CBI.

[kaperoni] Last month alone (April), they spend 3 billion which has got to hurt the reserves. At the very least, it is taking revenue away from other things just to maintain the exchange rate at 1166.

[kaperoni] One can clearly see that they cannot do this much longer or risk hurting themselves by draining the reserves. Here is a quote…

[kaperoni] “I learned the conference that the total sales of the Iraqi Central Bank to banks for the month of April last at auction the dollar stood at 3,183,500,000 billion dollars (three billion, one hundred and three and eighty million five hundred thousand dollars) which is composed of 65% of the proceeds from exports of the total Iraqi oil for the same month.”

[kaperoni] You can see they are now spending 65% of the monthly oil proceeds just to susstain the exchange rate..lol

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 3RD.. question, ....would u care to comment on this paragraph in this article? He pointed out that the decision to delete the zeros since 2007, plans to cut 117 points in 2012 meaning it was seeking to have $ 1 is equal to 1 dinar and so Akunan equal, but what happened is that change the dollar 110 points instead of to achieve 117 points and you can imagine the situation.

[kaperoni] This is an interesting comment…but IMO very good for us.

[kaperoni] . Some I assume will take it as a LOP, but I don’t see it that way. First, I think it’s a clear typo. not 117, but 1170.

[kaperoni] They left off the 0 at the end.

[kaperoni] cause we know the rate is not 117 to $1. But 1170 (1166 now) to $1.

[kaperoni] What I see here is a clear explanation that the plan was to raise the dinar exchange rate to be equal to the USD in the year 2012.

[kaperoni] That is good news for us. Just “when” is the question. IMO they need to do it now, if they plan to benefit at all in 2012 from that rate. Otherwise, why would they even mention Tariffs, or WTO, etc in 2012?

[kaperoni] The end of that quote basically says that due to the “black market” sales, the dinar has gone the wrong way and the dinar lost value, rather than gained…some 110 point to 1280 to $1

[kaperoni] The end of that article just seems to be an opinion, that using the old method (before Feb 1 Basel implementation) worked better. Which I don’t they understand what is really happening.

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 4TH.. question...... kap do you feel for this to take place, the distribution of oil profits to the people, that, that would require a hcl to be passed, i feel like it would have to be as the 4th part of the hcl is about disbursement of oil an gas profits and who gets what and how much, and if you agree , why or if you dont why lol....

[kaperoni] I don’t think the HCL has anything to do with the CBI’s monetary policy. Clearly the CBI has wanted to implement the project since last June. If the HCL was a condition, it would have been stated. I think these are two separate issues.

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 5TH.. question.....[luckyintx] [Kaperoni, do you think] tariffs will still go into effect, and not be postponed again? I don’t see how they can implement any tariffs that could possible increase prices on goods with the current economic and financial condition in Iraq until after the currency changes. The Tariff plan has a tax rate of 5 to 35% depending on the item which certainly would be passed on to the consumer in some aspect. You want to see some angry Iraqis? Apply that before they have more buying power..lol

[kaperoni] I don’t see how they can implement any tariffs that could possible increase prices on goods with the current economic and financial condition in Iraq until after the currency changes.

[kaperoni] The Tariff plan has a tax rate of 5 to 35% depending on the item which certainly would be passed on to the consumer in some aspect. You want to see some angry Iraqis? Apply that before they have more buying power..lol

[kaperoni] done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 6TH.. question.......[player46] Does he expect Iraq to come out of Chapter 7 in it's entirity in June when U.N. meets..

[kaperoni] Yes, I think if they get there house in order (the GOI), the RV, etc, they will get out.

[kaperoni] Despite the fact that the UN sanctions don’t really have anything to do with these issues, the US has great clout, and IMO will use that clout to make Iraq conform before lifting Chapter 7.

[kaperoni] There obviously is strong push now with the recent meetings with Kuwait. And I expect Biden will preside over the UN meeting to lift the final sanctions/resolutions.

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 7TH.. question...........[luckyintx] BondLady since Parliaments approval of delete zeros, is there anything else he needs to consult with them on, like the approval of implementation, or can he now implement on his own?

[kaperoni] I still have the one concern over the law that was stated back in Nov 2011 that needed to be passed to “Adjust the accounting records” within Iraq. I never saw it passed so it may still be lingering and needs Parliament to pass it before the RV.

[kaperoni] Other than that, I don’t see any holdups with Parliament. This issue as I see it is more of a logistical and that needs all parties to cooperate with each other.

[kaperoni] That is why we have seen often that the CBI has stated ..Yes they have full control over the monetary policy, but need help and want this to be a unified event.

[kaperoni] That being said, I don’t see the CBI moving forward without this support. That appears to be the toughest hurdle for Shabs to get them to all agree and participate.

[kaperoni] With that being said, I would like to elaborate a bit on this with another article. This quote came out a few weeks ago…

[kaperoni] “And reveals the source of the newspaper described as the "Future of Iraq" as close to the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, from the pressures exercised by the United States on reset as soon as the Iraqi currency.”

[kaperoni] Here we see clearly that the US wants to over as well. But timing is important to minimize corruption. Here is the link

http://www.iraqhurr....e/24543610.html

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] 8TH.. question........hey kap can you tell us a little about your site, what does it offer the dinar comunity etc, whatever you would like to say?

[kaperoni] Sure, well first it really is not my site. It is my good friend Bob and he reminds me everyday

[kaperoni] second, the site is *******, and it was created because of the continued non-sense, hype and false rumors that are put out almost daily. ********** is a fact based site so we don’t follow any of that. The site has a chat room, video conference room, forums & research library, It also is fully functional from either Android or iPhone mobile devices.

[kaperoni] The site has no outside advertising support so members can be assured that there is no motivation other than seeking the facts on this investment.

[kaperoni] The site is also the only one that I am aware of that offers not only SMS texting but a cool automated Voice Call to subscribers. That is Bobs expertise as he is a very successful stock trader who is watching the CBI 24/7 for the rate change.

[kaperoni] Signing up for one of these services gives a member real piece of mind that they will get a real notification and not some fake RV notice. The one time fee is $7.95 and helps pay the sites operational fees.

[kaperoni] I also have a cool ********* or Kaperoni merchandise store on the site. So anyone who wants to get a Kaperoni T-shirt, hat, coffee mug, or mouse pad can get one…lol. Again, purchasing from the store helps support the site and you are cool!

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] question.......[luckyintx] BondLady I'd like to know how likely, or unlikely chances are for an RI..RV...RD....?.and why?....................................

[kaperoni] I am not an expert in these types of events. I simple went where the facts took me.

[kaperoni] And that being said, I have never seen wavered from a RV.

[kaperoni] The facts IMO even going back to a few years ago conform to the plan that was created by Shabibi and Dr. Fadel. The only thing that has changed IMO is the constant embellishment and pumping to get people to buy dinar.

[kaperoni] Dr. Fadel stated in 2006 when the plan was written the following… “The deletion process will be on according to the following: it becomes the U.S. dollar at today's prices = 1200 fils in the sense that the U.S. $ 100 = 120 dinars, which is very suitable for such a stage that the government control inflation and keep it at reasonable levels.”

[kaperoni] That clearly implies a 1 to $1 rate and we can see today some 5 years later the CBI, Parliament are still talking 1 to $1. Therefore, I think they have followed this plan to a tee. Implementation (when) has always been the issue. We know they are behind schedule and hopefully soon we will see this event unfold.

[kaperoni] As for the chance of LOP, etc.

[kaperoni] I also have this quote from Dr. Fadel… “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency and gradually withdrawn until the end of 2009.”

[kaperoni] This quote has been repeated on numerous accession by other individuals including Dr. Bakri from the University of Babylon who has hosted and educated many at the various CBI symposiums and seminars. Therefore, I fully expect the dinar to RV.

[kaperoni] Thank you again Bondlady for having me on your site. I always enjoy chatting with people who really want to learn about this investment. This was fun.

[kaperoni] Done

[bondLady] tyvm

[kaperoni] BTW,

[kaperoni] that last quote about 2009 is how far the CBI is behind on the RV

[kaperoni] lol

[bondLady] lol ty

[priscilla927] [sW FloridaguyThanks Bondlady and Kaperoni for doing this chat. My question if for either of you. Can you put in chronological order for us how you think the removing the zeros, raising the rate (to where it's visible to the public), introducing the new currency [sWFloridaGuy] (LD's) will happen and how long of a time period do you think the 2 currencies will run concurrent?

[bondLady] i know they have missed so many opurtunities to rv

[bondLady] he didnt want much did he kap

[bondLady]

[bondLady] u can have that

[kaperoni] Well i have done better than that...I put an actual chart together

[kaperoni] u can find that over next door

[bondLady] do u have a link where they might be able to view it later

[kaperoni] let me get it

[kaperoni]

[bondLady] kap u wanna try to address all floridaguys questions

[bondLady] or will the chart be self explanitory

[kaperoni] well its all in the chart

[kaperoni] lol

[kaperoni] i can try

[kaperoni] i think rate change first

[bondLady] im good at what i know cbi isnt 1 of them thats when i ask scooter to come hes the numbers guy

[bondLady] but i appreciate u givein it a shot kap

[kaperoni] then a period of time for the Iraqis to come to banks and open accounts etc. They do not need smaller denoms as they are dollarized

[kaperoni] 1-3 months timeframe

[kaperoni] Then in Sept they can start to give them new bills

[kaperoni] By Jan, I would expect most of the larger 3 zero notes gone...

[kaperoni] but the CBI has stated they will let them run concurrently for 2 years

[kaperoni] so Iraqis are not feeling pressure

[bondLady] right

[kaperoni] or fear

[kaperoni] done

[bondLady] they do tend to freak out over the unknown

[bondLady] ty kap

[bondLady] next 1 plz pris

[priscilla927] [kamalayan] Spoke with a banker at wells fargo and he says they are waiting like the rest of us and from there end it all seems to be done, is there any truth you think to this

[bondLady] there is no way any of "us" could know

[kaperoni] Well, my Well Fargo contact talks less than that

[kaperoni] lol

[bondLady] agreed

[bondLady] and theres this lil thing called insider tradeing

[bondLady] thatll sure get u a vacation in club fed

[bondLady] so to answer that

[bondLady] id say no

[bondLady] next please

[priscilla927] [RickeyT] Please ask Kap, does he expect the RV before chapter7 is removed?

[kaperoni] Yes

[kaperoni] absolutely

[bondLady] id like to chime in a bit too on this 1 plz

[bondLady] they are makeing great strides to come out of ch 7

[bondLady] and i believe it could be to our advantage they could do it before

[bondLady] and for all we know that could very well be the plan

[bondLady] in order to give them ch7 release

[bondLady] they might have to finally grow up and give us and them a rate

[bondLady] maybe a precondition to comming out of ch 7

[bondLady] did u have any thing more per that question kap

[kaperoni] nope

[bondLady] tyvm

[kaperoni] lol

[bondLady] next plz

[priscilla927] [COSMO] will they need to get rid of Milaki before they can seat the GOI?

[kaperoni] That would be a dream come true

[bondLady] i can try to address some of this 1 too

[kaperoni] but it not going to happen

[kaperoni] that all i had on that

[kaperoni] lol

[bondLady] as long as weve seen maliki in the pm post

[bondLady] he has done every thing possible to hold on to his power

[bondLady] and imo all the threats of no confidence

[bondLady] and putting up names of replacments

[bondLady] is all just pressure on him

[bondLady] theres many points of the erbril agreements he should have already kept

[bondLady] but didnt

[bondLady] some he cant keep

[bondLady] like allawis supreme council post

[bondLady] they must MUST

[bondLady] abide by the constitution

[bondLady] and that part

[bondLady] there are 8 points in the constituion that says it cant be done

[bondLady] 8 points that go against that

[bondLady] but he should be able to put good names up for the ministers

[bondLady] he should get that

[bondLady] and the kurds should get all or most of there agreements as it seemed the kurds an maliki knew the constitution more than allawi did

[bondLady] maybe he should a took the time to read it if he wanted to be the prime minister

[bondLady] so to answer u cossy

[bondLady] no maliki isnt goin anywhere

[bondLady] he will do what hes always done

[bondLady] he will drag it out till he has no choice

[bondLady] then he will give just enough to get them off his back

[bondLady] and keep his power

[bondLady] hope that answered u cossy and ty

[bondLady] next pris plz

[priscilla927] [: ) oogie] ok so !bubbies wants to know this from Kap: do you think there will come a point that Shabibi will just go ahead and RV without the GOI ok just because they cannot trust Maliki and Maliki has lied over and over again to Shabibi.... ??

[kaperoni] No. He needs the help to pull this off from areas that are not his expertise

[kaperoni] security

[kaperoni] coordination

[kaperoni] etc.

[kaperoni] this RV is a team game

[kaperoni] donr

[kaperoni] done

[bondLady] ty

[bondLady] next pris plz

[priscilla927] dddnnaarr Hi..question for kaperoni...There is an article out today that the UN says Iraq failed the 5 year plan and there will now be a new 5 year plan beginning in 2013..do you think this will delay the rv even longer?

[kaperoni] no

[kaperoni] The 5 year plan that just ended or any other plan

[kaperoni] is not related to the rv

[kaperoni] the rv will come as soon as they can coordinate it

[kaperoni] they are ready

[kaperoni] it is a priority

[kaperoni] i should say #1

[kaperoni] done

[bondLady] ty i also would like to chime in on that too

[bondLady] with inflation biting at there heels

[bondLady] and the dinar rate being crucified

[bondLady] the economy doing poorly even tho they have a ton of money pouring in

[bondLady] and new contracts daily

[bondLady] with iran and syria doing what they are doing to iraqs economy

[bondLady] by buying up all the usd an iqd they can

[bondLady] whether its to help there own un sanctioned currency stay afloat

[bondLady] or hold there own economy up

[bondLady] even tho its crushing iraqs

[bondLady] and shabibis monetary policy

[bondLady] somethings got to give imo

[bondLady] whether iran an syria have alternative motives other than what i just stated

[bondLady] like possibly owning dinar themselves and have it in there own central bank reserves

[bondLady] and they have had to spend extreme amounts

[bondLady] so maybe they are trying to screw with shabibis monetary policy and force his hand faster than iraqs economy was prepared for to replentish there own reserves they are being forced to use

[bondLady] and a rv'd dinar would go a long long way in helpin them build bk up what they had to use to survive

[bondLady] whether thats the case or not we dont know

[bondLady] but seeing all we are seeing

[bondLady] and adding all these things together

[bondLady] i cannot imo see this going on and iraq surviving

[bondLady] if they dont rv pretty soon

[bondLady] they have to do something to get the people to not want the usd

[bondLady] and want to use there own currency

[bondLady] which would build the iqd back up and give it more piwer

[bondLady] hope that helped

[priscilla927] [shredd] Kap: what are the chances Iraq could simply change their monetary policy as to how inflation is calculated and simply "fudge" the true rate?

[kaperoni] I dont know how to answer Shredds Q.... Sure they can fudge if they want. But what is good is that? They know the true rate and that is what is the problem for them.

[bondLady] ty

[bondLady] imo they have already fudged about as much as they can an get by with it

[priscilla927] [Ruth27] So the rv is now totally up to the iraqi govt and had no outside pressure from the powers that be???

wanting this done

[kaperoni] so pressure is everywhere

[kaperoni] Ecnomic pressure

[kaperoni] US pressure

[kaperoni] Iraqi people

[kaperoni] u name it

[kaperoni] thats all i got

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] tyvm

[bondLady] was that it pris?

[priscilla927] That's it....

[bondLady] id like to ty kap u was awsome

[kaperoni] Thank you again for letting me come hang out!

[bondLady] and id like to thank my team

[bondLady] and all my members

[bondLady] hope u all enjoyed it

[kaperoni] Take care

[bondLady] tyvm kap

[bondLady] apprecite u

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Moderator needs to take out the name of a site after question #8.

I don't know what imbecile gave you a "neg" for this post, but I gave you a +1 to even you out. Personally, I wouldn't mind if the mods removed the entire post! :P

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6