Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about VIP payment...

benelli_t

I posted this in the questions and tech support area with no response. Does anyone know the answer to the question:wave:

Thanks!

I want to sign up for VIP but do not want to use paypal or have a paypal account

. I followed the instructions and it says if I pay with CC I have to create a paypal account

. Is this right?, or am I interpruting it wrong? Thanks

not worth it. in my opinion. I'll get bashed and banned and whatnot for saying so, but don't do it. you'll get just as much intel and info for free.

Take a look at this Thread and read it all the way through there are several posts by Adam responding to questions about the VIP section.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?13757-Very-possible-to-have-a-rate-by-this-Sunday!&highlight=

Edited by ToddS

I posted this in the questions and tech support area with no response. Does anyone know the answer to the question:wave:

Thanks!

I want to sign up for VIP but do not want to use paypal or have a paypal account

. I followed the instructions and it says if I pay with CC I have to create a paypal account

. Is this right?, or am I interpruting it wrong? Thanks

If you click on the "VIP" tab at the top of any forum page and select "instant access" from the drop down menu you will be able to read how to pay for VIP access if you do not use paypal or want to use a credit card. There are other payment methods offered.

It's my understanding that if you want to be included with Adam on any initial investments after the RV, it would be in our best interest to be a part of VIP. The general membership may be included at some later time. I might be wrong, but that's what I got from reading a post by Adam to all, taken from a VIP chat yesterday. If you want to be a part of it from the beginning - join VIP (only $79.95/year) - that's what I did. Any RV will easily pay for it.

Good Luck in your decision.

RON ;)

Edited by ToddS