Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This has me hopeful!!!!!!!

Cop4Dinars

My sister-in-law called my wife last night and told her this: She went to a First Citizen's bank in her home town in North Carolina, about a half an hour north of North Myrtle Beach, a few weeks ago and asked them how much they would insure on an account and she was told $250,000.00.

She went to the bank yesterday morning to cash a check and they have a sign up that reads, "Now through June 1st, we will be insuring all amounts deposited in accounts with no limit."

I immediately thought of the dinar "RVing." I hope that's what it means!

I don't think this has to do with any RV / RI, or if a bank took any funds during the bail-out. It is something that banks have as an option if they want to pay for it. My bank offers this also and I was told that the bank paid $60,000 to be able to offer this. I think it was to boost confidence in banks. ??

I everywhere and I saw most of the banks said free checking. Is that mean RVing. People please be more serious... thank you

Chang this is to funny! I'm still laughing while typing this. Its all good people just get excited. Still laughing :)

This is the TAG program where the banks offer FDIC insurance on accounts over $250,000.00 on non-interest bearing accounts. No, all banks did not agree to continue that. Fifth-Third does. Regions Bank does. Bank of America does not (so I was told). As stated above, the banks elected in or out. The thing about it is the fact that it ends June 30, 2010, unless FDIC elects to continue it in which case the banks will again have to elect to be in or out. Before June 30, 2010, you best be deciding what you will do with your money to better protect it.