Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic Chat Friday 3-12-2010 7:42 AM

k98nights

Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 7:42 AM

Subject: update medic

> mjmc23: they are not going to be done counting votes until next week no rv

> untel they finish

> counting imo

> Med: MAYBE MAYBE NOT

> Med: THE RV IS NOT PART OF THE ELECTION

> Med: IT IS PART OF AN AGREEMENT WITH THE IMF

> Med: NOW THE IMF MAY WAIT

> skinwalker: Med do u think they would pull the trigger on an RV before new

> officials r in office

> Med: YES

> Med: THIS IS NOT ABOUT ELECTIONS

> Med: THE IMF IS NOT GOING TO WAIT TILL JUNE GET THINGS MOVING

> Med: THERE RESPONSIBILITY IS TO THE ECONOMIC AND MONETARY POLICY

> Med: YOU JUST DON'T STOP BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIGURE OUT IN A TIMELY

> MANNER WHO HAS WON

> Med: IRAQ NEEDS A NEW MONETARY POLICY

> Med: AND THE IMF ONLY HAS 24 MONTHS

> Med: I DON'T THINK THEY WANT TO WASTE ALMOST 4 MONTHS BECAUSE THESE

> GUYS ARE THE KINGS OF PROCRASTINATION

> Med: DO YOU?

> Med: ANYONE

> Foxyrodeo: no way

> skinwalker: nah i dont think they do, i think they wanted it done months

> ago

> Med: YES THEY DID

> Med: BUT THEY COULDN'T GET THE AGREEMENT SIGNED

> Med: AND THE ELECTION LAW TOOK UP ALOT OF TIME

> Med: AND THE IMF WAS NOT GOING TO GIVE ANYTHING TO IRAQ WITH THE

> ELECTIONS UP IN THE AIR

> Med: AND ALL THE MAJOR COUNTRIES SAYING THEY WEREN'T GOING TO

> RECOGNIZE THE GOVT IF THINGS WEREN'T DONE ON THE UP AND UP

> Med: OK NOW ALL DONE FOR AWHILE

Even if the IMF does the RV... we still won't be able to cash in until the UN lifts CH VII.... (no one can play with a country covered by sanctions and their currency isn't recognized) and the UNSC isn't meeting until mid JUNE .... Can't see them changing the dates for this meeting just because it's IRAQ.... JMO

People... do not listen to Medic. He is the guy at 6 Flags that is strapping you into the seats of the "Tower of Terror" ride and is at the controls. He just keeps flippin' the switch to make you ride it over and over again with out stopping. His motivation is simply that he has control and manipulation of your emotions. He clearly get off on it. I read it simply as amusement.

It has been said, that after the elections are over, it may take a month before the winner is declared. Then, there will be protests and accusations over the winner. Then there is a big possibility that allegations of fraud will take more time to decipher and investigate. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, be ready for all the predictions and dates to fly by without a Dinar value increase. Relax, it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Even if the IMF does the RV... we still won't be able to cash in until the UN lifts CH VII.... (no one can play with a country covered by sanctions and their currency isn't recognized) and the UNSC isn't meeting until mid JUNE .... Can't see them changing the dates for this meeting just because it's IRAQ.... JMO

Kinda but the "trade" resitriction from chapter seven are letting them buy planes etc? just noting that.

It has been said, that after the elections are over, it may take a month before the winner is declared. Then, there will be protests and accusations over the winner. Then there is a big possibility that allegations of fraud will take more time to decipher and investigate. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, be ready for all the predictions and dates to fly by without a Dinar value increase. Relax, it ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Did you really want Mongo to pull out that picture of her again?? :) yikes I'm still having trouble sleeping cause of that pic ;)

Kinda but the "trade" resitriction from chapter seven are letting them buy planes etc? just noting that.

You are right. They're buying and selling now. The RV must take place before Ch 7 is lifted. It's a requirement of Ch 7. Dinar can be traded now and cashed in too but at a loss.

Okay, now I'm confused, didn't he just say the other day several times that its happening on the 12th??? Isn't that today?

Ugggh, I need a vacation, this stuff is starting to get blurry. LOL

squeaky...;. its all good. take a vacation. please don't let this run your world. I have taken sabaticals from this B 4, it helps a ton..!!!