Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need to change settings

KCT

I need help changing my email address, as the one I have in my profile is one I no longer use... I stay logged in on my phone and don't remember my password, as the last time I logged in I had to copy and paste my temporary password assigned to me and sent by email. When I went to my settings to change my email it said to make sure you remember your password before you change as it will log me out. Now I feel stuck, and if I am ever logged out, I will lose access to my profile and I've been a member for almost 3 years. (VIP on and off)

Is there a way a moderator can private message me or text me a new temporary password soon so I can update my email address ASAP?

Use the forgot password option at the bottom of each page to reset your password then go in and change your email address.

-

This will only work if your old email address is still functioning and you can access it. The reset password email will be sent to that address. :(

You might send a message to VIP@dinarvets.com to see if Adam can help. ;)

I am not currently VIP, although I have been for almost a year in the past. So I'm not sure if I can email Adam at the above address... But thanks anyway texasgranny.. And you are right about not being able to use the "forgot password" avenue, since I don't have access to my old email anymore.. that was kinda my point I'm asking for help, not sure the mod who answered quite understood my request..

So again I am asking for help!! Maybe there is a different way to email Adam?

I am not currently VIP, although I have been for almost a year in the past. So I'm not sure if I can email Adam at the above address... But thanks anyway texasgranny.. And you are right about not being able to use the "forgot password" avenue, since I don't have access to my old email anymore.. that was kinda my point I'm asking for help, not sure the mod who answered quite understood my request..

So again I am asking for help!! Maybe there is a different way to email Adam?

You can still contact vip@dinarvets.com with problems with your account, and Adam or Sara will help you. :twothumbs:

-

My account is current, but I can't stay logged in when I leave. For a short while, I couldn't even get into the site at all, but Sara got me back in. Although it is checked to "remember me," it doesn't. This is not an enormous problem, but it is certainly an annoying one that I have to log back in every time I come into the site. How can this be fixed?

My account is current, but I can't stay logged in when I leave. For a short while, I couldn't even get into the site at all, but Sara got me back in. Although it is checked to "remember me," it doesn't. This is not an enormous problem, but it is certainly an annoying one that I have to log back in every time I come into the site. How can this be fixed?

This is a problem with your browser saving "cookies". That is what allows you to remain logged in even if you leave the site so long as you do not log off. Cookies are also what allows the "remember me" to work. Check the settings on your browser and be sure you allow cookies for dinarvets.com. ;)

:hug:

Okay, so I emailed the above from my new email address and the reply I got just gave me a link to the lost password page that will still only send a password to my old email!!!!! Please, please help!!!!

Okay, I may be reaching a resolution here... I accidentally found out when I "shared a link" with friend that my old email address will still mail OUT even though I can't log into that old address to check for new mail. I also received an email from Adam at my new address today telling me how tricky this was to be able to tell if the new address was really me, which I totally understand! So I clicked on a link (so my "default" (old email) would pop up) and sent an email with the cross referencing information! I am just hoping that new info won't be sent to old email, and that I can finally update before I lose access to my profile forever! Thanks to everyone for trying to help me!

:tiphat:

This is a problem with your browser saving "cookies". That is what allows you to remain logged in even if you leave the site so long as you do not log off. Cookies are also what allows the "remember me" to work. Check the settings on your browser and be sure you allow cookies for dinarvets.com. ;)

:hug:

You sweet genius, you!! It worked!! I went to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Sites, and added www.dinarvets.com, then clicked allow. Now it works just exactly right!! That was not the end of the world, but it was annoying, and worst of all, it was annoying every time i came to this site. So I really appreciate knowing I could fix it. Thanks so much, TexasGranny. I appreciate your help more than you know. :hug::twothumbs::tiphat::angel::bravo:

Okay, I may be reaching a resolution here... I accidentally found out when I "shared a link" with friend that my old email address will still mail OUT even though I can't log into that old address to check for new mail. I also received an email from Adam at my new address today telling me how tricky this was to be able to tell if the new address was really me, which I totally understand! So I clicked on a link (so my "default" (old email) would pop up) and sent an email with the cross referencing information! I am just hoping that new info won't be sent to old email, and that I can finally update before I lose access to my profile forever! Thanks to everyone for trying to help me!

If it doesn't work - come back and let us know so we can keep trying. :D

:tiphat:

You sweet genius, you!! It worked!! I went to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Sites, and added www.dinarvets.com, then clicked allow. Now it works just exactly right!! That was not the end of the world, but it was annoying, and worst of all, it was annoying every time i came to this site. So I really appreciate knowing I could fix it. Thanks so much, TexasGranny. I appreciate your help more than you know. :hug::twothumbs::tiphat::angel::bravo:

You are welcome Francie26 - glad you were able to fix the problem - at our age, we don't need annoyances! :woot: