Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is just the math I came up with after reading some articles in the news section there is 30 trillion dinar printed in circulation supposedly that's 30000 billion we are told cbi and Iraq has 812 billion in reserves and 200 billion barrels of oil in the ground at 90 a barrel that's 18000 billion that's a total of 18812 billion if they had the oil ready for sale take that from 30 trillion that leaves u short 11188 billion short at a 1:1 revalue so why would a 1:1 happen now with the oil still in the ground just wondering why no one talks about the fact that even speculating on future wealth due to oil doesn't help Iraq financialy now but keeping the rv off till they have more oil to sell or having more money in the reserves makes more sense with 812 billion now what's the rush for an rv and one at 1:1 seems like economic suicide in my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is just the math I came up with after reading some articles in the news section there is 30 trillion dinar printed in circulation supposedly that's 30000 billion we are told cbi and Iraq has 812 billion in reserves and 200 billion barrels of oil in the ground at 90 a barrel that's 18000 billion that's a total of 18812 billion if they had the oil ready for sale take that from 30 trillion that leaves u short 11188 billion short at a 1:1 revalue so why would a 1:1 happen now with the oil still in the ground just wondering why no one talks about the fact that even speculating on future wealth due to oil doesn't help Iraq financialy now but keeping the rv off till they have more oil to sell or having more money in the reserves makes more sense with 812 billion now what's the rush for an rv and one at 1:1 seems like economic suicide in my opinion

That is the problem. Most people do not want to talk about the actual numbers.

OR, they come with things like:

1) Numbers are wrong

2) CBI is lying

3) They have withdrawn all of the Dinars off the streets and taken them out of circulation, only US dollars are left in Iraq

4) Dinar OUTSIDE of Iraq doesn't matter, it will be used to purchase oil by the FED

5) Why are you here in the first place

6) The Dinar is going to be a reserve currency

7) This is part of the bigger plan, the Dinar is the key to the collapse of the global financial system

There are many more things that are falsely stated time and time again, but what it all boils down to is the NUMBERS.

• Upvote 2

$150 oil is a very real thing ..... it happened back in 2008 as far as i can remember ...... if the price spikes again $200/ barrel is where it would be

Anyway there are way too many variables, and too many unknown factors ..... we simply dont have enough information to decipher an accurate rate from any of these numbers wether there true numbers or not.

As for a rate I think anything above $0.01 is pure speculation lol

• Upvote 2

That's what I figured for a realistic rate .01 to .10 which is a profit but not a substantial one initially yes 150 a barrel isn't a stretch with 200 or 225 in three years a real possibility but that is only because the time to actually withdraw 200 billion barrels won't meet the global demand so on an optimistic note an rv of 3.24 to 4.66 that I've read would make any country holding a few trillion dinar as oil credits basically buying a 225 usd barrel would only cost 69 dinars if u had them to give back to Iraq that's (225/3.24)=69.44

That's what I figured for a realistic rate .01 to .10 which is a profit but not a substantial one initially yes 150 a barrel isn't a stretch with 200 or 225 in three years a real possibility but that is only because the time to actually withdraw 200 billion barrels won't meet the global demand so on an optimistic note an rv of 3.24 to 4.66 that I've read would make any country holding a few trillion dinar as oil credits basically buying a 225 usd barrel would only cost 69 dinars if u had them to give back to Iraq that's (225/3.24)=69.44