Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA CARE Sounds Pretty SCARRY!!!!!!

tampa1000

I dont think OBEECARE ia all that great-We have alot of people here from CANADA where they have HOSPITAILIZATION paid for-They have DR ,s who look after them and they dont pay-ASK them before you say NO to something that may help. Things can change with new people in office. I believe it was Tommy Douglass who is KEIFER SUTHERLAND Grandfather who implemented the Policy of HEALTH CARE-I think that is what hey call it. I know there are people here who have this and i think it is great from what i know.Sure beats trying to get an *** to take you and charging you 4-5or 600 dollars a month. I think the gov pays it all. All i know is that our friends had a baby when they were there for 9 years and it was paid.They walked in and out and a gift basket to boot- He also had an accident and stitches which didnt cost a cent- So go figure- Ask a CANADIAN and see and hear what they have to say- -Thats my take-

• Downvote 2

I dont think OBEECARE ia all that great-We have alot of people here from CANADA where they have HOSPITAILIZATION paid for-They have DR ,s who look after them and they dont pay-ASK them before you say NO to something that may help. Things can change with new people in office. I believe it was Tommy Douglass who is KEIFER SUTHERLAND Grandfather who implemented the Policy of HEALTH CARE-I think that is what hey call it. I know there are people here who have this and i think it is great from what i know.Sure beats trying to get an *** to take you and charging you 4-5or 600 dollars a month. I think the gov pays it all. All i know is that our friends had a baby when they were there for 9 years and it was paid.They walked in and out and a gift basket to boot- He also had an accident and stitches which didnt cost a cent- So go figure- Ask a CANADIAN and see and hear what they have to say- -Thats my take-

Just so you know, what you spoke about here having a new born in America has been the same for many years.....Those who could not afford it, it was paid by the taxpayer.. I know many who did it for the last 20 years.... Obamacare is NOT what we need here.... see the video again and wake up!!! How would you like the Government to go into your Bank Account and have fun with it!!! Heck most Americans are hurting, do you think they want this???

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2