Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forecast to exceed the growth of the Iraqi economy, all countries in the Middle East and North Africa

yota691

Forecast to exceed the growth of the Iraqi economy, all countries in the Middle East and North Africa

On: Wednesday 03/21/2012 20:03

Economic recovery in Iraq encourages people to acquire new cars

Citizen - Translate Ammar Mohammed Kazem

Dima Al Saadi like to take her friends on a tour of the city of Baghdad late on her car from Kia type Sportj In fact, you do this evening in the capital as a signal for the return of life in Iraq, a gradual rise from the wreckage of war.

Says Dima is a government employee aged 37 years, which bought its first car this year: I am happy that I drive my own car despite the traffic jams in some cases, I take my friends to go to a restaurant or we take ice cream in one area of ​​Baghdad.

Incomes rising and violence downward increases the demands of the lifestyle of the middle class, which includes cars after years of violence since the U.S. occupation of Iraq and a car from a Chrysler, which is a kind of dog is called in Iraq in the name «Obama» the name of the President and one of the cars, which owns popular the country. Cars are one of the many requirements in the community and that any rush by small manufacturers of cars and a rise in the level of sales is a sign of optimism amid continuing violence and political problems in Iraq. Iraq's economy has rebounded as a result of rising oil revenues and foreign investment, says Philip Kartktaroho economic official at the Bank, Standard, based in Dubai, said: It is likely that the proportion of growth in the Iraqi economy 10 percent this year, making it more than all the countries of the Middle East and North Africa, so the intakes greater will be on the House of Commons accompanied by greater spending on durable goods such as cars. Iraq, which has the third largest oil reserves in the world and has a population of more than Saudi Arabia attracts the attention of global auto manufacturers such as General Motors, Ford and Volkswagen Bank, which is auto market has been closed as a result of economic sanctions since the nineties of the last century. Economic recovery in Iraq is clear of people like Khalid Sarmad who is looking for a new car, which he says: It was a day per capita income of the former regime of $ 2.60 while the minimum wage is about $ 400 per month which gives me the opportunity to search for a car. Micah says Stephan, Director of the German company Volkswagen in the Middle East: the inhabitants of a population of more than 30 million people and economic growth, the growing automotive market in Iraq carries great potential and I expect to increase demand for cars there. Says Larry O'Brien: Director of Ford's sales in the Middle East: Iraq has a lot of promising possibilities where we expect to double sales this year after its 2000 vehicles in 2011. The agency plans Neva Carr and the Ford dealer in the Middle East to invest $ 200 million during the next three years to open new approaches to meet the escalating demands of the vehicles in Iraq. The company GM is planning to invest in Iraq by opening showrooms and service centers for its cars after it entered the Iraqi market since 2003. With the remaining security concerns and sources of income per capita and unemployment causes large fluctuations in the automotive market in Iraq. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://almowatennews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D38495

There you go. This answers the post about why the auto makers are moving dealerships to Iraq, they have money to purchase cars. The economy is growing, pay is increasing, and they are getting ready to RV. ;)

Earlier post: General Motors and Ford are planning to enter the Iraqi market

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/110920-general-motors-and-ford-are-planning-to-enter-the-iraqi-market/#ixzz1pq9Iiqk6