Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV ..how long do we have to wait?

terr

reading the gulf news, their saying that the iraqi government must be established before the rv can take place. this means that we probably won't hear of an rv for at least 6 months or so. jmo

I hear that we have to wait until Iraq gets the summer olympics in 2024, but they're next in line after Milton Bradley revalues the Monopoly currency.

Ughh..thanks for sharing mimard, but I just wish I could remain on a high for at least 24 hours without getting kicked in the ***** again. lol.

Do we have to wait for the election process to get RV/RI, they are talking months, before we might know outcome of the election, my question is this, can we get change of rate before they work out the political bs and or election results? Today , Tuesday the 9th, we are suppose to hear some results on election, but not all, said would be few days yet.

You're going to have to wait until they RV, RI, RD, or what ever they do... It is not a matter of waiting for these results, it is waiting for the CBI and or Iraq Gov. to pull the trigger on it... ;)

I hear that we have to wait until Iraq gets the summer olympics in 2024, but they're next in line after Milton Bradley revalues the Monopoly currency.

Ughh..thanks for sharing mimard, but I just wish I could remain on a high for at least 24 hours without getting kicked in the ***** again. lol.

no intensions of bringing you down off your high, but i,ve gotten high so many times and the comming down is a real bummer, I will wait for the real high when it truely is at the rv stage.