Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A List of Politicians We Can Trust*

40oz

I did not compile this list, although I do endorse it :D. I pulled it from the Ron Paul forum.

The Politicians We Can Trust

After a long slow process I have finally finalized my list to the best of my ability. One of my reasons for creating this list is to see what politicians we can support in future elections (for their current office or President, etc) and to see who is actually on our side and who we need to work to remove from office (all politicians not on this list need to be removed from office. Of course we also need to pay attention to those on the list, since they can backstab us at any time. This list is very short and we need to work to grow it in future elections.

Drum roll please....

The Senators:

Out of 100 Senators there are only TWO that we can trust:

Rand Paul (R-Kentucky)

Mike Lee (R-Utah).

The filters were: PATRIOT ACT, The Bailout, TARP, Obamacare, Federal Reserve, the Debt Ceiling vote (08/02/11) and National Defense Authorization Act (vote was December 1st).

The Representatives:

Out of 435 members of the House of Representatives there are only THREE that we can trust. They are:

Ron Paul (R-Texas)

Justin Amash (R-Michigan)

Walter Jones (R-North Carolina)

The filters were: PATRIOT ACT, The Bailout, TARP, Obamacare, Federal Reserve, the Debt Ceiling vote (08/02/11) and National Defense Authorization Act (House voted in May).

The Governors:

Out of 50 Governors there are only FIVE that we can trust:

Robert J. Bentley (R-Ala)

Butch Otter (R-ID)

Jack Dalrymple (R-ND)

Dennis Daugaard (R-SD)

Matt Mead (R-WY)

The filtering for Governors was largely arbitrary, I tried to eliminate them on issues similar to the filters I used on Senators and Representatives and whether they have acted like big government politicians or not.

Please let me know if you feel this list is incomplete. Please give reasons why said politician should be included or removed.

P.S. I know the left-right paradigm is a sham, but I find it interesting that ALL are Republicans.

• Upvote 6

Love the list, but then I like Ron Paul. Funny how all ten people listed actually represent ten different states. I agree we need to get more on board to at least represent a majority of the fifty states. November is fast approaching, only hope we last that long. Thanks for the post 40oz. Go RP and go RrrrrVvvvvvv. Had to throw that in.

• Upvote 1