Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paid for VIP not showing update

tchamp

Hello...

I wanted to check on the status on my VIP subscription. I first bought a 3 month subscription and the last week bought a life time membership.

As I sign in I only see the subscription that I first bought about 3 months ago. I do not see a update for the lifetime. I did receive my certificate,however,

should I be receiving a card for my wallet aswell? When will my subscription to show life time?

If you could please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

In addition, why has the the area of new topics in the last 24 hours change?

Thank you for you help and looking forward to hearing back form you?

Sincerely,

Tgange :)

Your information under your avatar shows that you are a Platinum VIP. The subscription info on the first page will go blank after your 3 mo. subscription expires. The Platinum VIP will NOT show up anywhere, but you have your certificate so your good. The Whats New page starts over once it reaches a certain number. The topics are still in the forum and as people post, they will once again start showing up under the Whats New tab. The New Topics column changes as new topics are posted.

To receive your wallet card, go to

Welcome to Platinum VIP! :)

Your information under your avatar shows that you are a Platinum VIP. The subscription info on the first page will go blank after your 3 mo. subscription expires. The Platinum VIP will NOT show up anywhere, but you have your certificate so your good. The Whats New page starts over once it reaches a certain number. The topics are still in the forum and as people post, they will once again start showing up under the Whats New tab. The New Topics column changes as new topics are posted.

To receive your wallet card, go to http://dinarvets.com...sized-vip-card/

Welcome to Platinum VIP! smile.gif

I hate it when I log out and log back in my What's New is empty! :lol:

-

To receive your wallet card, go to http://dinarvets.com...sized-vip-card/

Welcome to Platinum VIP! smile.gif

Thank you for the help and info!

I hate it when I log out and log back in my What's New is empty! laugh.gif

-

Thanks for the info and help!

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Boxes

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for my VIP membership again 2 days ago but it is still not showing up. I also tried to put the code for the discount but I could not get that to work either so I ended up paying the full price. Can I do anything to still receive the discount?

Help?

Thanks

I paid for my VIP membership again 2 days ago but it is still not showing up. I also tried to put the code for the discount but I could not get that to work either so I ended up paying the full price. Can I do anything to still receive the discount?

Help?

Thanks

Membership and Billing Questions should be addressed to vip@dinarvets.com .

-