Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul - Who is really ahead in the republiation race

Scrumdiddles

A chaotic convention in Tampa, Splintered and in revolt. GOP does not recover by November and another 4 years thank you Ron Paul and Supporters :tiphat::twothumbs::D

Sorry to bust your bubble TPS, Ron Paul is doing everything he can do to win the nomination, legally. He is running like every other candidate. He can not help that the media and GOP are making a big deal out of nothing. When will you open your eyes and quit blaming him for everyone else stupid comments and actions. Well i guess Mitt Romney has it all locked up now, huh.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Sorry to bust your bubble TPS, Ron Paul is doing everything he can do to win the nomination, legally. He is running like every other candidate. He can not help that the media and GOP are making a big deal out of nothing. When will you open your eyes and quit blaming him for everyone else stupid comments and actions. Well i guess Mitt Romney has it all locked up now, huh.

let see he only wants delegates, so hang around get elected at the county level then go to the state level. If the populace want someone else other than Dr Paul then basically they are not represented. So in fact a fractured front, infighting no consensus. Voters look at the GOP, who can't agree on anything at the convention. 4 More years and who do they Point the finger at? Just like the Tea Party. I cannot wait for the convention at Tampa. Country is in chaos and they people should be on fire for the GOP, but are they? Low voter turn out, no enthusiasm and the GOP candidate is supposed to win. All i have seen is candidates beating each other up, creating schemes to get delegates who will not represent the voice of the people. Well i can say it is going to be interesting election.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I'm not intending to criticize anyone's beliefs here. I would just like to say that as long as we follow like sheep and vote for someone we think will end up getting the nomination, because we just want to get "O" out, we'll end up in the same place we are now. I'm just asking why do you think it is that for every...frickin'...election...we keep voting for the person we think others will vote for (and hopefully get O out of office)? This repetition of this pattern is insane; keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. We have to start voting for the person with the best, most feasible/practical/functional ideas that has the know-how and gumption to enact them!

I remember reading somewhere that the person who is the most physically appealing and has the most symmetrical features is the one who ends up getting elected....geesh. Mitt's smile ain't enough for the U.S. His policies are built on the backs of others ideas and he either can't remember what he's said about his policies (changes tune), what his policies are and then he has the nerve to state they were HIS ideas, when they weren't..and to boot, his policies, overall, are not what we need.

I apologize Mitt fans. I'm sure he's a good person, but we need someone with more vision and wisdom, who has the know how to stick to his guns and the know-how to enact these traits/beliefs who has more solid policies.

• Upvote 3