Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The bloc threatens to withdraw and gives the Iraqi two days to take its resolution

k98nights

The bloc threatens to withdraw and gives the Iraqi two days to take its resolution

Haidar Ali Jawad -27/01/2012 ad-2: 06 | readers number: 47

. Source revealed inside the Iraqi list today, Friday, that the bloc threatened to withdraw from the list if it does not تتخد a resolution setting the self-within the government, the parliament and the

He added the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, للبغدادية News, the day before yesterday that the meeting was scheduled to take place in which to determine the return or go to the opposition, but no decision has yet been made the decided to postpone a decision the decision to Sunday's meeting, which disturbed the a solution within the list.

Bloc called for the solution of the leaders to take a decision as soon as possible, "gave them" a deadline until Sunday's meeting or withdrawal from the list.

He was deputy Hamid demand said in a statement للبغدادية news yesterday that the head of the solution is not only his personal opinion with his brother and the refuses to withdraw from Iraq, according to what he said

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_147307.html

[quote the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, للبغدادية News, the day before yesterday

http://www.burathane...cle_147307.html

oy...I often wonder if our frustrations are fueled by the translation engine as much as it is this anonymous source that pops in to feed this info to us:

Thanks for the post, though, amigo cool.gif

oy...I often wonder if our frustrations are fueled by the translation engine as much as it is this anonymous source that pops in to feed this info to us:

Thanks for the post, though, amigo cool.gif

For both of those reasons I take what I find from Iraqi news sites with a grain of salt. We'll see the RV when it shows up on Forex and the CBI site.