Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Awful quiet

BobO

It's awful quiet at the top-the people with all of the info / intel up to this point are not surfacing. Seems a little odd with all of these supposed dates that were upon us and no one can come up with any answers? Seems to be par for the course. Still hoping...

Because nobody knows. There are no Dinar experts, there are no inside CBI Contacts, there are no bankers that knows either. This all goes to prove that we need to just invest what we can and just wait. It's quiet because their credibility has dropped after supposed to be the experts at this thing.

I bet EVERYONE in the World is looking at this forum...especially Iraq's people and the Government. I have always wondered what we would have done if there was no forum...no Internet. This is probably the biggest Event after a war and more and more people are learning about the Dinars and purchasing them...where will ALL this money come from to cash in...some people will become instant Billionaires...just curious.

Don't criticize the intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark.

A word for Critics:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” - Theodore Roosevelt

“The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.” - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

Don't criticize the intel guys for trying find the truth. I am sure these guys have other lives and responsibilities than trying to figure out this Dinar investment. Any smart investor would research and network to find the truth even if they are wrong at times. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he got it right. I am sure 99.9% of the intel guys are not making any money from pumping. What gets me is the arm chair critics that don't research but still log on to all the FREE sites (100 times a day) just find what they need and to criticize when they think someone is wrong or miss the mark.

A word for Critics:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” - Theodore Roosevelt

“The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.” - Theodore Roosevelt

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard"

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." - David Brinkley

"The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness." - Elbert Hubbard

Thanks for your post but I think what people are getting fed up with is the purposely false Intel. Me personally, I don't have a problem with speculation, for example: "Hey I believe the RV will happen this weekend because I've read this article or I've read that article" That's fine. Now here's false Intel: "I have a contact with CBI who told me that the RV will happen this weekend at a rate of $3.86."

So the people are tired of the false Intel Your statement by Edison is true as so with Roosevelt and Hubbard but these guys are far from Edison, Roosevelt and Hubbard because they have had failures in things with Integrity. The people here are questioning the Integrity of these guys on this site which is why people are starting to get upset. If they gave speculation and was wrong, that's understandable but when they claim they have all the inside scoops and the facts and it turns around to bite them in the rear, then that drops their credibility with people.

Jay Lee, I feel your frustration. However let's look at Iraq. It's a war torn country, 5th most corrupt in the world, infrastructure (electricity, banking, water, etc) destroyed, politics, greed, UN, IMF, etc.......... This is as complicated as it gets as far as getting anything done. So these Intel Guys just may have the contacts they say that they have but none of these guys can pull the trigger for the RV or come together to make the RV. Now if President Obama is having delays with Congress and the Senate on getting his polices past, how in the world can any Intel Guy with contacts in White House, Commercial Banks, Military or any special contact 100% for sure when the RV will happen. The only thing we know for sure is that we are close. We can always just sell our Dinars back to Ali and just wipe our hands clean and end the frustration. But not me, this is all part of the pain of investment. I do hope the Investment guys continue to dig and take risk. Yes we may have a liar here or there, but they are not all lying or getting aroused by leading our hearts up the RV rollacoster. Let them research. Its not costing us anything. Who knows they might hit gold. It's better than hearing crickets singing at night. Hang in their Jay Lee. We got in on a very cheap investment with a crazy return. Best Wishes

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news

Dear Jay Lee,

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news.

Reason: Calling Adam a liar

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?p=82815

Because nobody knows. There are no Dinar experts, there are no inside CBI Contacts, there are no bankers that knows either. This all goes to prove that we need to just invest

what we can and just wait. It's quiet because their credibility has dropped after supposed to be the experts at this thing.

All the best,

Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news

Dear Jay Lee,

You have received an infraction at Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news.

Reason: Calling Adam a liar

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?p=82815

Because nobody knows. There are no Dinar experts, there are no inside CBI Contacts, there are no bankers that knows either. This all goes to prove that we need to just invest

what we can and just wait. It's quiet because their credibility has dropped after supposed to be the experts at this thing.

All the best,

Dinar Vets - Talk about Dinar, Revaluation potential, Iraqi finance news

I didn't know that this meant that I was calling Adam a liar.