Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Poppy2 Rumor #2: People’s Dinar 5/9/11

zaborniake

Poppy2 post ~ Happy Happy Happy May 9,2011

« on: Today at 06:19:31 PM

[POPPY2] HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ok just got off the phone again with strong contact . found out reasons for the long meeting today wwith the USA government officials and why the announcement was not made. believe me the intel is still very positive but i must respect and protect this source but i can say it was a great talk and his information was very positive and as MANY have stated since last thursday all regarding the rv and the parliment and goi of iraq is complete and it was a move by some people well i am not going there just will say folks the words are all positive and you should all saty positive and be planning for a huge blessing to come your way at any time now. poppy2 I have to go to a family function till 8pm central so those of u that know me text me if this thing hits. poppy2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Subject line is misleading. Poppy2 has no affiliation with don't promote other sites. Poster may have taken this rumor from the PD site but he has no connection to PD. If I remember correctly, I believe he's part of the GET Team. Not sure as I don't pay attention to anything that comes from them.