Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi all! My husband, two children and I, just got home from a fun filled evening with extended family. We enjoyed snacks and card games and lots of laughs. I put the kids to bed, kiss them goodnight, and head for my laptop. A nightly ritual before dozing off, checking my two favorite site, DV and DD.

Now, I am setting here reading the "latest intel" and it hits me. This is going to be a monumental year for us all! God will be blessing us all as well as the country of Iraq. In turn, we will passing along our tidings to our loved ones. Which in turn will pay it forward to another person..etc.

It IS going to happen, we all know it. Maybe not today, tomorrow, or even next week....but it will soon enough. We are going to be stinking rich!!!!! My kids will have the things that I could only dream about. They are going to have their parents there for them and not spending all of our time working to make our bosses more wealthy. My parents and inlaws are going to retire debt free. Our siblings are going to be taken care of. My church will thrive, my community will benefit. All I can think of is how awesome our God is to have put this opportunity in front of us.

Now, you don't know me from Adam (no pun intended), but I see your names popping up here and there and feel as if I know you just a little and that we share the same interests. I am so excited for us all. As we are entering this new year, I see my blessings in a variety of forms. Faith, Family, Friends and Finance! I am blessed and will always be...no matter what, no matter when. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good! Happy New Year to each and everyone one of you!

• Upvote 1